DVDVR Message Board

Podcast Potpourri (aka Not Austin, AOW, Talk Is Jericho....)

Rev Ray

The Hansen interview was fun. Ross should pull a Corny and just talk about the old days. The last few podcasts have been good. I hope he's hitting his stride and getting the hang of it. 

The thing about Ross is that he really, really seems to hate the IWC. 

The Hansen interview was fun. Ross should pull a Corny and just talk about the old days. The last few podcasts have been good. I hope he's hitting his stride and getting the hang of it. 

The thing about Ross is that he really, really seems to hate the IWC. 

Totally agree.  If he interviews older school cats or his "contemporaries" I dig it and it's a good listen.  He just sounds so miserable and jaded when he talks about "modern rasslin" and "the damn kids" and "the marks on twitter" etc. etc.

Guys... Sigh, I'm listening to way too much wrestling audio.

-at least one Austin episode a week, two if there's guests

-ditto for Jericho

-4 hours of MLW a week (love the Farmer stuff)

-about 6 hours of WOL/F4R

-usually one episode of LAW a week

Even with driving all day for work and ninety minutes of the gym every day it's Fuckin hard to keep up. Thank god AOW has been uninteresting the past two months.

Guys... Sigh, I'm listening to way too much wrestling audio.

-at least one Austin episode a week, two if there's guests

-ditto for Jericho

-4 hours of MLW a week (love the Farmer stuff)

-about 6 hours of WOL/F4R

-usually one episode of LAW a week

Even with driving all day for work and ninety minutes of the gym every day it's Fuckin hard to keep up. Thank god AOW has been uninteresting the past two months.

Listen to shows at double speed. Not joking.

I found it interesting Ross has already booked his guests through the end of the year.

Can't argue with the time allocation. Put the interviews in the can because it's football season. Then half the work is done and the only thing left is the 45 minute long intro segments every week.

I'm guessing Hansen's memory lapses should be called "nothing concerning", right? He repeated a thing or two at one point and totally forgot he was on Starrcade 90. Just par for the course for anybody?

I still love We Watch Wrestling Podcast.  I never miss out on it

I realized I was probably at a bunch of shows that Matt and Vince were at.  I'm almost positive I was probably a row or two behind them at the DGUSA show at BB Kings.

It better be a 100% in character podcast where Sullivan has a panel of Abuddadein, King Curtis and Alice Radley gradually transitioning into the Lock. Sullivan spends the first 30 minutes recounting his adventures for the week, then 60 minutes with a guest and then 5 minutes to close of Sullivan talking about the Boston Red Sox

• Like 1