DVDVR Message Board

The Termination of CM Punk by The Coward Tony Khan

Elsalvajeloco

Let me tell you who is the safest motherfucker in the history of wrestling right now: Phil Brooks.

Until that new TV deal gets worked out, he ain't going nowhere unless it's of his own volition. Even then, there is likely a provision in his contract that makes that super tough just like a WWE contract. So I dunno why folks are going back and forth about this.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Let me tell you who is the safest motherfucker in the history of wrestling right now: Phil Brooks.

Until that new TV deal gets worked out, he ain't going nowhere unless it's of his own volition. Even then, there is likely a provision in his contract that makes that super tough just like a WWE contract. So I dunno why folks are going back and forth about this.

This is a Jae ends March Madness with a surprise tiebreaker level DVDVR lore post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

If that ROH PPV wasn't Bash 91 and turned out to be good, then nothing can be Bash 91.

Flair was genuinely beloved prior to Herd's decision. Punk was 50/50 at best. There will be some shit, but it won't be hijacked like that.

50/50 at best… outside of Chicago. Tonight is going to be interesting, I’d say. And tomorrow. But those are likely the only two crowds that would be “hostile”.