Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 11/17/2021


Gordlow
 Share

Recommended Posts

Brian Bryan vs Player Uno and Tomofugginghiro fugging Ishii on Dynamite!!! Damn, AEW, let a guy catch his breath, will ya?

Bryan Danielson vs Evil Uno - If you are not excited for this, we are not sympatico

The Acclaimed vs Dante Martin & Lio Rush - Dante Martin just keeps getting better and better. How spectacular do you have to be to stand out in AEW for your athleticism? Looking forward to The Acclaimed's entrance rap for this one as well.

The Butcher & The Blade vs Orange Cassidy & Tomohiro Ishii - Sorry about that. Hope I didn't get any on anyone...

Hikaru Shida vs Nyla Rose - Love Shida

Jay Lethal vs Sammy Guevara for the TNT Championship - Uhhhhhh.... Go Sammy?

 

170312_njpw_pict01.jpg

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PSA: Post-PPV Dynamites are usually not that eventful or exciting. However, the match lineup looks great and we should hopefully get something, anything from Hangman and whatever the fallout with the Bucks and Kenny is.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bet he saves his CHAOS teammates from a Hardy Family beat down.

I’d be giddy as fuck if they introduced Okada to a national audience, and pissed off NJPW smarks, by getting involved with Matt fucking Hardy 😂😂

Edited by Casey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Casey said:

I bet he saves his CHAOS teammates from a Hardy Family beat down.

I’d be giddy as fuck if they introduced Okada to a national audience, and pissed off NJPW smarks, by getting involved with Matt fucking Hardy 😂😂

Well, I mean, Impact treating Okada shitty when he was on excursion is what nuked NJPW and Impact's deal for 8 years, I'm pretty sure fucking with Okada so you can get a laugh nuking the AEW/NJPW deal would be high on their list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Well, I mean, Impact treating Okada shitty when he was on excursion is what nuked NJPW and Impact's deal for 8 years, I'm pretty sure fucking with Okada so you can get a laugh nuking the AEW/NJPW deal would be high on their list.

Case in point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I'm honestly not sure of my tolerance for Matt Hardy is that his stuff still looks good and his match layouts are always good or just that I haven't been watching AEW for more than a few months so he's not yet overexposed to me.

I've only been watching for a couple of months but other than the ladder match (which is his specialty) he's just looked puffy and slow and sloppy. Basically Jericho without the hugely over theme song.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I'm honestly not sure of my tolerance for Matt Hardy is that his stuff still looks good and his match layouts are always good or just that I haven't been watching AEW for more than a few months so he's not yet overexposed to me.

The general attitude toward Hardy here is baffling to me. Aside from the cursed Sammy feud where he was either getting hurt or having to work around being hurt almost the whole time, he has had zero bad singles matches in AEW. In fact, for most of the past year, his singles matches have been standouts on whatever show they were on, even PPVs. He’s been a tremendous asset to the company’s midcard.

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Technico Support said:

It's not going to happen but I'd be perfectly fine with The Greatest First Generation Wrestler (is that still his nickname?) taking the TNT title in an upset.  Sammy's reign has been uninspired.

Reign? What reign?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EVA said:

The general attitude toward Hardy here is baffling to me. Aside from the cursed Sammy feud where he was either getting hurt or having to work around being hurt almost the whole time, he has had zero bad singles matches in AEW. In fact, for most of the past year, his singles matches have been standouts on whatever show they were on, even PPVs. He’s been a tremendous asset to the company’s midcard.

The Hardy-Page angle from the beginning of 2021 never got me much - but Hardy has been good at picking his spots, and minimizing the inevitable slowing down.  I prefer Matt to Jericho in the ring. And he is taking on the real mentor role has worked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, chriskbrown50 said:

The Hardy-Page angle from the beginning of 2021 never got me much - but Hardy has been good at picking his spots, and minimizing the inevitable slowing down.  I prefer Matt to Jericho in the ring. And he is taking on the real mentor role has worked. 

Total conjecture on my part, so no one take this as fact, but it would not surprise me if the original plan was for Hangman to feud with Brodie during that time. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...