DVDVR Message Board

The DC Entertainment Thread

Raziel

I think the STAR nerds will not only make a cure but will make some kind of new non-insanity inducing strain of Miricuru that they use to bring Barry out of his coma and complete his super speed powers.

Yeah that was a terrific ending. 3 episodes left right? During his panel at Emerald City Comic Con, Amell said the last 3 episodes (spoilered just in case somebody doesn't want to know)

all take place over the course of one night

Interesting. Not how I feel about that though it will be interesting to see how it works.

So, the STAR Labs nerds that are going to Flash next season have to come up with at the least a temp depowerer for Miricuru, right?  Because I find it really hard to believe that Ollie and Diggle can hope to beat Deathstroke, Queen, Brother Blood and their army of Miricuru Mooks in one night without a cure or a yet to be introduced Metahuman assisting.

Shit, I doubt they could honestly beat Slade without a depower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzeorvDlPe8

They have West, Keaton, but not Bale?

Thank you for this. Really enjoyed it like I did Batman: Strange Days for the 75th Anniversary by Bruce Eimm.

Batsuits I spotted in order of showing:

The Batman animated TV series

Batman: The Brave and the Bold animated TV series

The Dark Knight Returns

Batman 1989

Batman 60s TV show

Batman first appearance.

Christian Bale's Batman should have shown for what The Dark Knight trilogy did. I'd also have liked to have seen Batman of Zur-En-Arrh.

Batman: Year One was represented pretty much by the Batman who fought Batman of the Future. It's Batman: Year One/The New Batman Adventures.

He's still down in weight compared to how big he used to be.

And dude, lap band surgery? I say nay...

Let's get DDP Yoga on the case.

No go, Smith would have to stop drinking and smoking pot.

Jason Momoa has been linked to Batman vs. Superman since late last year. Since then, Momoa has denied having any involvement in Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel sequel. He even told MTV’s Josh Horowitz that he could punch him in the face if the rumors were true. Well… it looks like Josh Horowitz gets to punch Jason Momoa in the face!

According to my source, Momoa signed the dotted line and joined the Batman vs. Superman cast a couple of months ago. There’s no word yet on who Momoa will be playing, but previous rumors have tied him to Aquaman. I’m labeling this as a rumor for now, but I feel that this information is accurate based on who I got it from.

http://batman-news.com/2014/04/25/rumor-jason-momoa-joins-batman-vs-superman-cast/

They also have plans for Shazam, Metal Men, 100 Bullets, and Fables.

Edit: And in total, they have eleven projects planned. So....

1) Batman vs Superman

2) Justice League

3) Shazam

4) Metal Men

5) 100 Bullets

6) Fables

7) Sandman (?)

8) Justice League Dark (?)

9 - 11) ???

Intrested to see how Justice League does. Marvel Studios introduced the characters in seperate movies before they were assembled in Avengers Assemble. This annoucement's a long time coming. Just copy the animated Justice League season 1/2 and jobs a good 'un!

I feel we should discuss Marvel movies over here for a couple of pages to even out the DC talk in the Marvel studios thread.

I wish Jeff Loeb weren't in charge of Marvel animation/TV.  Also, I wish a non-Whedonite were doing something with the Netflix series.

If/when we get a Wonder Woman film, I'd be very happy with an exact line for line, shot for shot remake of Wonder Woman (2009), a film by the DC Animated Universe. One of the best films from it and that's saying a lot with the quality output from the DCAU.

• Like 1