DVDVR Message Board

The DC Entertainment Thread

Raziel

Links aren't working but there's Gordon and Penguin pics from the set of Gotham on Batman-News.com

The newspaper Penguin is holding...

...has a pic of Gordon and Bullock and the headline seems to read, "HERO COPS SLAY WAYNE'S BURGLAR".

The only way that we get a shared universe would be if Ollie shows up in a stinger at the end of the Batman/Superman movie. While some of it might think that it be smarter to go a Marvel route, DC/WB/Time Warner seems to prefer to keep all 3 arms separated. Personally I blame the Green Lantern movie.

Arrow's a good place to keep everything that's *not* the Justice League or the A-list villains and give them something to do.  

Even if its shared, the closest you'll get is some mentions on Arrow of shit that happened in the films like SHIELD does.  And some crossover with Flash.

Even if I think having a Flash show while having a different Flash running around in a disconnected movie is fucking stupid.

So there's going to be like a kid Joker but it's just some effeminate little smiling shithead who occasionally wears purple?

FUCK this muppet baby horseshit.

I want Robert Forster as Slam Bradley.

Shit or get off the pot

• Like 1

They haven't said what they're doing with the Joker other than he's going to be in the show. I certainly hope they aren't all going to be kids at the same high school. Nobody wanted Gotham High. 

The Penguin looks alright, reminds me of Doc Ock.

v4xqo4.jpg