DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame - Class of 2020

RIPPA

That would've gotten Luger, Scotty, Buff, Norton, Vincent, Crush, Konan, Rotundo, Spicoli, and God knows knows who else I'm forgetting in.

I like Waltman, but him being a two time inductee is weird. Flair, Hogan, Shawn, Booker T, Bret, Nash... All multiple time world champions (and all but Shawn in both WWF and WCW), and Hall is probably the biggest star of the era to never win the world title. Waltman is just a good midcard dude.

Just now, Brian Fowler said:

That would've gotten Luger, Scotty, Buff, Norton, Vincent, Crush, Konan, Rotundo, Spicoli, and God knows knows who else I'm forgetting in.

Horace Hogan, Miss Elizabeth, Rodman...?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

AKIRA, April Hunter, Barry Windham, Big Bubba Rogers, Big Titan, Booker T, Bret Hart, Brian Adams, Buff Bagwell, Claud Mann, Curt Hennig, David Flair, Dennis Rodman, Disco Inferno, Don Harris, Dusty Rhodes, Eric Bischoff, Hiro Saito, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Horace Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Konnan, Kyle Petty, Lex Luger, Louie Spicolli, Mark Johnson, Masahiro Chono, Michael Wallstreet, Michiyoshi Ohara, Midajah, Miss. Elizabeth, Nick Patrick, nWo Sting, Pamela Paulshock, Paul Gilmartin, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Rick Rude, Rick Steiner, Ron Harris, Satoshi Kojima, Scott Norton, Scott Steiner, Shakira, Shawn Michaels, Stevie Ray, Sting, Tatsutoshi Goto, Ted DiBiase, The Disciple, The Giant, The Great Muta, Torrie Wilson, Tylene Buck and Vincent

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

AKIRA, April Hunter, Barry Windham, Big Bubba Rogers, Big Titan, Booker T, Bret Hart, Brian Adams, Buff Bagwell, Claud Mann, Curt Hennig, David Flair, Dennis Rodman, Disco Inferno, Don Harris, Dusty Rhodes, Eric Bischoff, Hiro Saito, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Horace Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Konnan, Kyle Petty, Lex Luger, Louie Spicolli, Mark Johnson, Masahiro Chono, Michael Wallstreet, Michiyoshi Ohara, Midajah, Miss. Elizabeth, Nick Patrick, nWo Sting, Pamela Paulshock, Paul Gilmartin, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Rick Rude, Rick Steiner, Ron Harris, Satoshi Kojima, Scott Norton, Scott Steiner, Shakira, Shawn Michaels, Stevie Ray, Sting, Tatsutoshi Goto, Ted DiBiase, The Disciple, The Giant, The Great Muta, Torrie Wilson, Tylene Buck and Vincent

You even got the Dinner and a Movie guy!

• Haha 3

I mentioned a few years ago when DX was inducted that Sean Waltman could easily be a 3 time inductee, between DX, nWo, and his singles run from 1-2-3 Kid to Syxx to X-Pac. I stand by it, and with nWo going in now, it's one more step closer. I could see Flair also being a 3 time inductee with Evolution. Who else could be a 3 Timer?

6 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

I mentioned a few years ago when DX was inducted that Sean Waltman could easily be a 3 time inductee, between DX, nWo, and his singles run from 1-2-3 Kid to Syxx to X-Pac. I stand by it, and with nWo going in now, it's one more step closer. I could see Flair also being a 3 time inductee with Evolution. Who else could be a 3 Timer?

Well, if Evolution goes in, Triple H.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

Bret. If Martha Hart ever gives the ok to let Owen in, the '97 Hart Foundation should go in.

Hogan, if the Mega-Powers are inducted.

I don't see Legacy as a HoF group. I feel Rated RKO would be more highly regarded than Legacy, but neither are on my list unless they get desperate some year. And, if Rated RKO goes in, that would put Edge in there as a Three Timer, as the team of Edge and Christian certainly deserve to go in together as well.

The '97 Hart Foundation deserves to go in, but they've already inducted the original Hart Foundation and I'm not sure if they would induct another version of the Hart Foundation. Though it would be a way to get Owen in, as you said.

Hogan going in with the Mega-Powers could be a possibility.

Edited by MonteCarl

1 hour ago, HumanChessgame said:

This means Batista is going to have another match at Mania, doesn't it?

Not necessarily

He seemed pretty adamant about last Mania being his last match.

But even putting that aside - he might not be able to due to whatever the shooting schedule is for whatever movie he is doing at the time is. (This has been the reported problem with getting the Rock in is that they haven't been able to coordinate him being available during Mania week)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Not necessarily

He seemed pretty adamant about last Mania being his last match.

But even putting that aside - he might not be able to due to whatever the shooting schedule is for whatever movie he is doing at the time is. (This has been the reported problem with getting the Rock in is that they haven't been able to coordinate him being available during Mania week)

He's going to beat up someone in an in-ring segment for Dana.