DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Pretty much. Enjoyment of Reigns is like Jerry Lawler's understanding of being in America. Love him or leave this house. I don't care that my son's 6, he can live with the rest of the Reigns haters, like a troll under a bridge

That Parker shirt has negated anything bad I ever said about the guy.  Brilliant shirt.

Who knew? The guy might have some personality.  

Enzo Amore posted that Parker was considered the funniest guy backstage.

Does anyone have a clue where I can buy the new Larry Zbyszko shirt? I can't find the damn thing on the shop, and the only HOF shirt I can find is the Bushwhackers. Are these sold out already or just not available on the site, does anyone know?

Just saw it's finally available on the Shop.

If WWE isn't printing SUPLEX CITY tees by the truckload right now, Vince officially hates money.

The wrestling merch custom t-shirt site, Barber Shop Window, is already selling them,

suplex_city.jpg

so expect Vince to file an injunction and cash in at any minute.

I know everyone loves Barber Shop Window but I've found their shirts are low quality. 2-3 trips thru the laundry and they were toast. My FUJI VICE didn't even last that long.

Also their customer service sucks.

• Like 1

Glad I'm not the only one who had that issue.  I love their shirt designs but the shirt quality does suck.  If I buy from them again I'd need to size up to make sure they don't shrink on me (which believe it or not is not code for I gained weight)  Hot Topic has that problem as well with their shirts.

Got my two Balor shirts from WWE Shop yesterday - they're each awesome! WWE's shirts have gotten a bit thicker over the past few years. The faceless demon design itself feels like it's a bit thicker than the face design.

40f3e7402754372.jpg

Yeah, I was torn between the face and faceless versions.  Got the face one and it's outstanding.

Also got the new Zayn one and the WM robots shirts.  Holy fuck I didn't realize how great they are until I actually got them.  Great job, WWEShop.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By Enrique on April 13, 2015
This shirt was hand crafted by the gods and handed down to us mere mortals to enjoy and appreciate. I remember the first time I saw Finn Balor in FCW. I told my wife at the time that in 2015 he will win all the belts. My wife and I are now divorced because she didn't beleet dat. Finn Balor is the pride of the indigenous Samoan population of Ireland, so if you wear this shirt there you will be touched. When I bought this I was instantly transported to the top of a set of stairs where I had to walk down and be touched and adored by the populace. I never felt so great. In the end if you think you can, you know you can. Beleet Dat.
Comment  Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By K L on April 13, 2015
This shirt feels as STRONG as it looks. When I wear it I feel like Superman.
Comment  Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

$25 is a steal.  Plus you can pick any color you want.  Fuck the ShopZone!!!!