Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

A Note About Our Beloved Dean


Recommended Posts

Just saw this.  Good luck DEAN, best wishes.

You know, I had a doctor tell me in my early 20s "You don't need to keep coming in for a checkup every year if there's nothing wrong with you," but he never told me when to start going again.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, that's an incredibly weird thing for a doctor to say. It's pretty standard to have at least one yearly full workup just to screen for any issues, even if you are healthy. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was sick there was one thing on this planet that motivated me to feel better. It wasn't my wife. It wasn't my kids. It was

TERRY FUNK~!

Get well soon DEAN.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dean is the Owen Hart of this board: NOBODY ever has a bad word to say about him. The man is a treasure and I hope like hell he gets well soon!!!!

Edited by sabremike
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I, for one eagerly await the first installment of HOSPITAL COMIX.

DEAN! Remember this, it will serve you well... If they're giving you pain meds (which from the sounds of the procedure they absolutely must be doing), you aren't responsible for anything that you say or do. It's the opiates talking! So offering the nurse a cat bath or similar behavior can just be written off as "under the influence of narcotics"; work that for all it's worth. Makes the stay in the hospital go so much quicker... Trust me on this.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The combination of EWR and DEAN's bombastic and eccentrically capitalised review style is what got me into The Professional Wrestling for good after a brief flirtation in my early teens. Good luck and Get Better, sir.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OSJ said:

I, for one eagerly await the first installment of HOSPITAL COMIX.

DEAN! Remember this, it will serve you well... If they're giving you pain meds (which from the sounds of the procedure they absolutely must be doing), you aren't responsible for anything that you say or do. It's the opiates talking! So offering the nurse a cat bath or similar behavior can just be written off as "under the influence of narcotics"; work that for all it's worth. Makes the stay in the hospital go so much quicker... Trust me on this.

I'm totally figuring DEAN to get a nurse named Omar.

And still offer him the cat bath.  Morphine FTW!

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DangerMark said:

The combination of EWR and DEAN's bombastic and eccentrically capitalised review style is what got me into The Professional Wrestling for good after a brief flirtation in my early teens. Good luck and Get Better, sir.

Trying to figure out what the Newark airport has to do with Dean, although he has said that New Jersey is his lady...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome home, Dean. I hope to hear you are wielding your hammer and swilling ale soon enough.

As a veteran of the Big Green Board, this place has been a constant for years and you are a huge part of that. Kick it's ass, sea bass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 7:01 AM, Ramsey said:

Welcome home, Dean. I hope to hear you are wielding your hammer and swilling ale soon enough.

As a veteran of the Big Green Board, this place has been a constant for years and you are a huge part of that. Kick it's ass, sea bass.

I really didn't need that mental image of DEAN cornering Jim Carrey in a bathroom stall, thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RIPPA unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...