DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

NOVEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

I hope the Ryback sees that and comes back with a George Glass weight belt or something

Edit: I can't believe I started a new page w this trash post

Trash posts Trash. News at 11. You know how we're all trash.

• Like 2

Jimmy Graffiti, Jimmy Valiant, Jimmy Jacobs and Jimmy Snuka (managed by Jimmy Hart) vs. William Regal, Will Ospreay, Will O' the Wisp and William Goldberg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

giphy.gif

Why does Ryback's dad need a large platform?  Is he one of those morbidly obese, "need to remove one side of the house to get him to 'Mania" types?  I can see why the obsession with fitness now, tho ...

• Like 2

I thought he just wanted to be Jan Brady. I'm so confused.

• Haha 1

My mate just sent me this. I, of course, think it’s genius and am wondering why PS Hayes didn’t do his ddt like that 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BubblegumRogue said:

Jimmy Graffiti, Jimmy Valiant, Jimmy Jacobs and Jimmy Snuka (managed by Jimmy Hart) vs. William Regal, Will Ospreay, Will O' the Wisp and William Goldberg

I am very intrigued by the Will team, if they could get on the same page they’d run through the competition. 

Another odd couple team: the Kenny’s - Shamrock, Omega, Patera, Anderson.

19 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

"Moving on from the penis,"

It was quite prominent before the spoiler...

Edit: ah, I see it was in reference to ‘the Big guy’.

13 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

Ebay got weird. Edit: NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

hSW7ki3.jpg

What the fuck? Jake has to be the winning bidder for that, right? Who else would want that?

• Haha 1

Just now, notoriusvig said:

Is the LA Park in MLW the original?

Yes, and his son El Hijo de LA Park.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Boydy said:

Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Chris Kanyon and Chris Candido Vs John Cena, John Layfield, Johnny Impact and Jonny Storm.

fixed

9 hours ago, Boydy said:

How about this then

Scott Steiner, Scotty Flamengo, Scotty 2 Hotty and Scott Hall Vs Kevin Nash, Kevin Owens, Kevin Federline and Kevin Northcutt

Replace Scotty 2 Hotty with Scott Norton.

Kevin Federline gets replaced by Kevin Thorn w/ Shelly Martinez in his corner. Replace Kevin Northcutt with Kevin Sullivan.

• Like 1

Lex Luger, Alex Shelley, Alexander Otsuka & Axel Dieter Jr vs Lance Storm, Lance Hoyt, Lance Von Erich & Lance Cade

Terry 'Hulk' Hogan, Terry Funk, Terry Taylor & Terry Boy vs Mankind, Men's Teioh, Honky Tonk Man & El Hombre Sin Nombre

Strong Kobayashi, Super Strong Machine, Strong Man & Fuerza Guerrera vs Giant Gonzalez, Giant Silva, Giant Singh & Giant Machine.

EDIT: Mr McMahon, Mr Pogo, Mr Gannosuke & Mr Niebla vs Tarzan Goto, Tarzan Tyler, Tarzan Boy & Tarzan Zimba

Dick Murdoch, Dick Slater, Dick The Bruiser & Dick Togo vs Jack Brisco, Jack Swagger, Jacques Rougeau & Cactus Jack

• Like 1

The Great Khali, The Great Muta, The Great Kabuki and The Great Power Uti would be an awesome 4 man team.

15 minutes ago, Boydy said:

The Great Khali, The Great Muta, The Great Kabuki and The Great Power Uti would be an awesome a great 4 man team.

FTFY

• Like 1

Slightly off topic with the first name vs. first name Survivor Series matches but how about....

The Anoa'i family vs. the Alvarado family.

You could do a whole PPV between the two families.

57 minutes ago, AxB said:

Terry 'Hulk' Hogan, Terry Funk, Terry Taylor & Terry Boy vs Mankind, Men's Teioh, Honky Tonk Man & El Hombre Sin Nombre

Men's Teioh and Terry Boy are the same guy. Which led me to think about a team comprised of Johnny Impact, Johnny Nitro, Johnny Mundo and Johnny Blackcraft. And if it's a 5 guy team, then add John Morrison to it.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Men's Teioh and Terry Boy are the same guy. Which led me to think about a team comprised of Johnny Impact, Johnny Nitro, Johnny Mundo and Johnny Blackcraft. And if it's a 5 guy team, then add John Morrison to it.

Vs Smash, Repo Man, Krusher Kruschev, and the Blacktop Bully?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

Sick burn, yo. Stop illin'. Word. I'm very white.

1 hour ago, grilledcheese said:

I know they are. I was going to do the team of guys called Man vs the team of Jacks so Foley could be on both. But I forgot and then Infinit posted my Jack team.

Got another one: Tiger Mask, Tiger Jeet Singh, Tiger Chung Lee & Tigre Uno vs Red Bastien, Coco Rojo, Scarlett Bordeaux & ReDragon

• Haha 1