DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

6 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

They would need to bring in Alexa's pig to play Arnold Ziffel

Yeah, Larry Steve would need to be Arnold.  I'm just not sure should play the Ziffels, might have to go off roster there.  Paul Heyman is lock for Mr. Haney though...

On 1/21/2018 at 9:52 AM, Pete said:

That collective gasp from the crowd. And note Punk protected the hell out of Cena. I get the desire to avoid big head drops but that was safe as hell... nothing wrong with something like that at all. Especially when Rikishi used the K Driller, because he had so much padding to begin with. 

I vividly remember yelling loud enough at that piledriver that my family thought something was wrong. It wasn't a perfect match but it was so fun live.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dokdoyle said:

I think it's amazing that Prichard has a white suit on that early...trying to keep that thing clean would be tough

The obvious answer is because his segment was a pre-tape.

He was going to be a character and it got shitcanned.   Someone with a mask, all covered up so you wouldn't know right away who it was.  My guess has always been that he was supposed to be Pindar and they just gave it to Steve Pain.  It seems like the character was retconned mid season from being Kobra Moon's boss to her lackey, and that costume didn't fit Steve well (that fucking zipper).  Timing was right too.

• Like 1