DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

19 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Isn’t it also banned due to its easy “imitatability” by younger fans? 

If that's true that's very silly because most moves are easily imitated by idiot young fans, source me & probably most kids. Sleepers, Boston Crabs, Camel Clutch, all moves which were really easy to imitate and you could probably do some damage if you kept them in for any length of time.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kropotkin's Beard said:

If that's true that's very silly because most moves are easily imitated by idiot young fans, source me & probably most kids. Sleepers, Boston Crabs, Camel Clutch, all moves which were really easy to imitate and you could probably do some damage if you kept them in for any length of time.

Sharpshooter and Camel Clutch are the owwies.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I once Powerbombed one of my best friends and he landed right on his neck like I was Toshiaki Kawada or something. Fortunately, we did it on a trampoline so he could walk away from it.

At my grammar school there was this kid who was already tall , I mean tall did a Jackhammer to someone onto backpacks laid out on the field. Damn.

18 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Everyone but Alexa looks like they're co-starring in a straight-to-VOD sequel to American Hustle. 

RAW's Reigns with Smackdown Live's Charlotte and Smackdown's Styles w/ RAW Women's Champ' Alexa Bliss. Brand supremacy battles are only at Survivor Series once a year...except the Royal Rumble match as well ; )

1 hour ago, Pete said:

It looks like they're trying to restart Soap.

They could pair this with the Rusev and Lana led Green Acres reboot with Aiden English playing Eb as the start of a Thursday or Friday night comedy block on the Network.

2 minutes ago, gatling said:

They could pair this with the Rusev and Lana led Green Acres reboot with Aiden English playing Eb as the start of a Thursday or Friday night comedy block on the Network.

They would need to bring in Alexa's pig to play Arnold Ziffel