DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Brian Fowler    6,235
On 9/21/2017 at 3:46 PM, Zartan said:

I'm pretty sure Ziggler's stand up career died a mega death before it ever got started. 

That was the moment where my growing disinterest in Dolph became disdain instead

Godfrey    634

I always counted the 2011 Royal Rumble as the among the worst if not the absolute bottom of the barrel. So much nonsense and dead time and it goes an extra 10 guys and the end is such a let down. 

RIPPA    18,372
1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

I always counted the 2011 Royal Rumble as the among the worst if not the absolute bottom of the barrel. So much nonsense and dead time and it goes an extra 10 guys and the end is such a let down. 

As seen in the latest DVDVR!

http://deathvalleydriver.com/dvdvr180/

#shameless plug

• Like 2

Justin877    166
16 hours ago, alstein said:

Does anyone here know how good Wrestlecade is as an event- decided to pick that event over Starcade for that weekend.  My main goals are seeing Penta and Fenix in person, and getting something for a friend from Johnny Mundo.

Honestly the meet and greet felt a lot like the fan convention in "The Wrestler" but more optimistic.  Penta and Fenix are only going to be there on Friday night at the Friday wrestling event with a meet and greet, so not at the Saturday Fan Fest.