DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

tumblr_oqwxdkwSGW1ti2dqho1_540.png

tumblr_oq8yx2dZz91ti2dqho1_540.png

tumblr_oqrgzwyLue1ti2dqho1_540.png

tumblr_oq8w2wZxf41ti2dqho1_540.png

tumblr_oojlqnb0721ti2dqho1_540.png

Went on a big Liger kick recently. He's one of the guys that got me into the nerdier side of pro wrestling when he showed up in WCW (and when Taka appeared in WWE later) which eventually led me to this very message board. Stumbled across these on Tumblr so I thought I'd share. Hoping the old guy gets an epic last match before he retires because when he wants to be, Liger can be one of the best in the world.

• Like 4

God bless the man, Liger is an absolute treasure. Always loved and respected him, especially for going at it in his 50s! The wrestling world will be a little less awesome when he retires.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

I wonder what Tyler Black would've said 11 years ago in Rahway if I'd told him he'd be the cover guy on a WWE video game today.

"Shut up and get out of the way! I have to get my shit in!"

• Like 19

I thought Paul had a pretty good look in the 1990's, but now I'm not so sure:

26.JPG

img_2200.jpg?w=616

Dat shirt.... those suspenders...

hqdefault.jpg

Would you buy a used car from this guy?  No?  How bout letting him run your wrestling promotion?

tumblr_onujxqMoPs1tjm2tyo1_500.jpg

Looks a little like Sweet Daddy Falcone in this pic.  Why Kelly Ripa hasn't had all traces of this pic removed from the internet is beyond me.

tumblr_mtuobk2nyg1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Never seen this one before.  Guy in the white shirt is a realllyyyy young Paul Heyman.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Heyman's look in the late 80s-early 90s was fine. It totally fit the Gordon Gekko, Wall Street sleazeball character that Paul E. had.

Heyman's character would've been a good fit in American Psycho.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Heyman's character would've been a good fit in American Psycho.

At best Heyman could have been in a straight-to-video Troma ripoff with a title like "Rust Belt Psycho Jew" which would be amazing in it's own right.

• Like 1