DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Internet marks getting carnied by some kid name Lizzy or whaeva then it's time to take a step out the bubble and savvy up.

Read that in the voice of Ice T talking sadly to the Belz and slowly shaking his head.

Fade to Black

Executive Producer Dick Wolf

• Like 10

1 hour ago, sydneybrown said:

Please tell me you all know by now that the Izzy photo is almost three months old and she dressed like that because she was at a Smackdown show that Bayley wasn't even at.  This all didn't happen because WWE decided to treat Bayley like a loser.

Please tell me you know by now that keeping tabs on the lives of rando fans is not a thing most of us actually did. 

If you follow Brock Lesnar Guy on social media, you are what's wrong with America. 

1 hour ago, sydneybrown said:

Please tell me you all know by now that the Izzy photo is almost three months old and she dressed like that because she was at a Smackdown show that Bayley wasn't even at.  This all didn't happen because WWE decided to treat Bayley like a loser.

Please tell me you know by now that keeping tabs on the lives of rando fans is not a thing most of us actually did. 

If you follow Brock Lesnar Guy on social media, you are what's wrong with America. 

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:55 AM, RIPPA said:

DDTTJdoV0AAooVm.jpg

Since someone will ask

Lillian Garcia, Torrie Wilson, Steph, Candice Michelle, Christy Hemme

I didn't know that someone could out skank Christy Hemme, but Candice Michelle did it. I wonder on why they made it back stage, but Victoria couldn't?

9 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

EKRGjBt1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

I didn't know that someone could out skank Christy Hemme, but Candice Michelle did it. I wonder on why they made it back stage, but Victoria couldn't?

Probably coz of the pics and videos of her that got leaked maybe?

On 6/29/2017 at 6:10 AM, Shibata Is My Homie said:

There's always the possibility she's blowing it out of proportion or lying about it entirely.  Wouldn't be the first time.

31 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

There's always the possibility she's blowing it out of proportion or lying about it entirely.  Wouldn't be the first time.

Wasn't the Victoria deal also that she was trying to get backstage either after or during the show? I could see it being possible that at Raw and Smackdown they limit the social stuff to the afternoon before the show.