DVDVR Message Board

New Day Rawks 3-14-16

MGFanJay

Tried to do slide under Jericho's legs and his ankles got turned around from the looks of it

Didn't Liger severly injure his ankle years back doing the same spot?

Broke his leg in 3 places, actually. About 22 years ago actually.

Van Dam broke his ankle in 2000 doing something similar in a match against Rhino.

Sucks for Neville. I can't imagine it's anything less than a broken ankle.

I may have missed it, but has Undertaker explained just why he's participating in this match? He's not Vince's puppet, but he's taking his side. Why? Money? Vince has pictures on him? Shane egg his house one Halloween?

Simple...five words: Vince is the Higher Power

And thank you for playing, Dolph Ziggler. Here's the coffin Stephanie chose out for you. Please bury yourself, I'm too busy with charitable endeavors.

Hey, you know what the cherry on the top of the burial would be? Even though he didn't win against Hs, aw, he tried his best, so they let him have his match anyway. That would be - imho - the death of the man they call Ziggler. The only way he'd ever come back from that is to start wrestling in another country under a fucking mask.

I think my favorite part of RAW is the look on Vince's face as Shane blows his promo. They're going to working themselves into a shoot here and Vince is going to disown him for real.

Shane gave Hogan's "right gay guy at the right time" promo a run for its money tonight.

I'm a pretty casual fan at this point but the Shane/Taker storyline seems ridiculous. I guess I just feel bad for Taker. Great career, Wrestlemania in his home state, and he has to work with a guy that isn't a wrestler in the first place and hasn't had a match in a decade. I just can't get excited for that.

I'm a pretty casual fan at this point but the Shane/Taker storyline seems ridiculous. I guess I just feel bad for Taker. Great career, Wrestlemania in his home state, and he has to work with a guy that isn't a wrestler in the first place and hasn't had a match in a decade. I just can't get excited for that.

I don't think he's out there being held at gunpoint. He's 50 and being held together by Elmer's glue - if he didn't want to be doing this with Shane, he wouldn't be out there.

Interesting touch to have Reigns come down the ramp, instead of his usual entrance through the crowd. Is it the first time he's done that?

He's done it once or twice, but after he's already come through the crowd at the beginning of a show.  Supposedly, he had been trying to get Vince to change his entrance for a while.  Maybe he finally got it approved.

Tried to do slide under Jericho's legs and his ankles got turned around from the looks of it

Didn't Liger severly injure his ankle years back doing the same spot?

Broke his leg in 3 places, actually.  About 22 years ago actually.

HE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF THOSE PLACES.

*runs*

• Like 4

Triple H plugged Ziggler into his TAKA/Shelton Benjamin formula seamlessly, like it hasn't been 10-15 years. Dolph needed a bit more varied and better offense to make it really sing (story of his career) but it was fun.

I'm sorry. I didn't see the show,just read the results. But did Shane really back THE UNDERTAKER into a corner? And did THE UNDERTAKER need Vince's help to chokeslam Shane?

Someone please call an ambulance. I'm going to have a stroke....

Nah, that's fairly inaccurate.

Shane backed Undertaker into the corner with punches which Undertaker pretty much shrugged off.  Then he and Shane had a staredown and Vince pushed Shane from behind so that Undertaker would snatch him by the throat.  Undertaker didn't need Vince's help, though he took it.  Shane was made to look completely overmatched (Which he is supposed to be), Vince looked evil (By pushing his son into the beatdown), and Undertaker looked strong (He tried to grab Vince afterwards).

Hunter is making a run at March Madness 2017.

He really should be.  I enjoyed the match completely and even thought "Hey, maybe Ziggler can win this" knowing full well that he couldn't.  Pro wrestling 101.

I loved the HHH/Ziggler segment and the match as well, great stuff from both. Back to back solid matches from HHH, very glad he ended up working more than just Rumble and Mania. Another highly enjoyable New Day/League tag. Guess there's no tag titles match for Mania. Surprised they've ended up with what looks like about 11 matches for Mania, though surely 1 if not 2 will be bumped to the preshow. I guess Ziggler is destined for the IC match. Ending segment was fun. Laughed when Shane starts trying to beat up Taker in the corner as Cole shouts "The Shane O Mac Shuffle!!"

There's a slow-mo video here of Neville's injury and it looks like he bent his ankle pretty badly the wrong way.  It sucks if he's hurt as well, though from the looks of things he was probably destined for the battle royal or the multi man IC title match that looks be happening.