DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] R2A: TYLER BREEZE vs. SHINSUKE NAKAMURA

Mm16: 2nd RDA - TYLER BREEZE vs. SHINSUKE NAKAMURA  

108 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

On the upside, Breeze is probably going to be back in NXT soon and then we can see Nakamura VS Breeze.

That was my one thought when making this thread "Man - there is a good chance we will see this match within the year"

I'm sure Nakamura's winning this round. So here's a sympathy vote for Breeze. I'll justify it by saying I liked his match vs Liger. Maybe he had a badly booked year, but at least they thought enough of him and his entrance to give him a new model version of the slow walk to the ring with druids.

I hate sympathy voting like Mika Tan hates people doling out sympathy lays!

If you can't vote for the guy you consider best then why bother voting?

Nakamura all day. I think Breeze is just fine but Nakamura is my pick and nothing will sway my selection.

James

• Like 1

I love Prince Pretty. I love how his gimmick works. I love how he is a WWE guy while having the athletic ability to be agile as well as technically indy.

But this is Nakamura.

Nakamura who oozes charisma. If you were to describe Nakamura to someone, they'd be invested in the Freddie Mercury meets Michael Jackson meets Kenshiro's Fist of the North Star but replace fists with knees description.  

I still believe one day Vince is going to turn around and say 'Why aren't we pushing this kid????!!!'. He's just super swik; maybe he's a bit too good at being a JTTS for his own good. 

I'm sure this will happen but then two weeks later he'll change his mind again and have him squashed by let's say......Kane. Breeze is great and has a character that could connect with people today but Vince lives in 1994 still so he's relegated to what he has until he returns to the loving embrace of NXT and becomes the male version of EMMA~ and we can all be happy that he fills our TVs with goodness again.