DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

hennig-race.JPG

The tag team you would like to fuck

Also appropriate

If you really wanted to fuck Harley or the Axe, all I can say is, even in their advanced ages... I wouldn't try.

He said "fuck," not "rape." Couple of drinks, some nice music, who knows what might happen?

Remember when Honky cracked Jake upside the head with an ungimmicked guitar?  Good times.

That was just a Jake tall tale.  If that was a legit guitar, it would not have broke at all.  I remember taking even the cheapest of acoustics and trying to break it against a solid metal dumpster and had to swing it 5 or 6 times to even a piece of the back to break off.

It probably wasn't a real guitar but it definitely wasn't gimmicked nearly as well as it should've been. That was a pretty solid "thunk" when Honky hit Jake.

And if it's a tall tale, it's one I heard in the Eighties long before any shoot interviews existed.

WWE+Young+Guns.jpg

Someone took that photo and removed all the guys no longer in the company but they fucked it up since they took Cody out (I guess technically you can say they are going with the kayfabe that "Cody is dead") so it's pointless to post

Still what is more interesting is that of the 4 now gone - 3 of the are retired