DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

Why would anyone exclusively work for Jarrett?   There are no signs of a TV unless it is some international deal that doesn't mean much.  Yeah Global Force is doing a lot of house shows under other companies names but why need to be exclusive on that.

The interesting one is Eric because I  can't see NXT or WWE having any interest in him

NXT could bring in Roode to team or work with Aries.

ROH can just bring Eric in as ODB's husband. Bring him in with Dick Justice and bill them as Briscoe-In-Law and Order.

Why would anyone exclusively work for Jarrett?   There are no signs of a TV unless it is some international deal that doesn't mean much.  Yeah Global Force is doing a lot of house shows under other companies names but why need to be exclusive on that.

The interesting one is Eric because I  can't see NXT or WWE having any interest in him

Is he still hosting that travel show or whatever it was?

163d96fb6ec8afa8b969630bfa4ea0dc.jpg

I think that's his best painting, man. Matt's dog after getting hold of some of Matt's "grapes.

I like this one. One Hardy's looking this way, the other Hardy's looking that way, and the dog is going, "What do you want from me?"
  • Like 4

I really wonder how they are handling this considering Roode and EY are thanking everyone on social media

I'm assuming they are blaming Grado

• Like 1

I'm far from a TNA apologist, but we've been saying that for YEARS and TNA has constantly been the cockroach that survives a nuclear apocalypse. I don't think Eric Young and Bobby Roode will be the reason they close up shop. It doesn't help, but it won't be the reason.

That said, I really want Bobby Roode in NXT. I've never cared for Young, so that's whatever, but Roode has always deserved better and it's a shame he spent late 20s and early to mid 30s in a constantly sinking ship.

All Roode and EY have to do is get one TV match on NXT and Big will offer them bigger contracts with guaranteed money.

How is TNA still alive?  I just don't understand.  They got kicked off Destination America.  Destination America didn't want them.

DA also got rid of ROH.  And ROH was giving them their show for free.  At least TNA got paid.

Look this stupid company isn't allowed to die until I get the book.  And I need Eric Young.  He's integral to my marketing plan for HARD JUSTICE 2016!  He's going to walk around the streets of Nashville in his gear wearing a sandwich board that reads "ASK ME ABOUT HARD JUSTICE".  Then he directs anybody that inquires to Serge who'll be sitting on a corner wearing a cowboy hat and playing a guitar.  Can't miss him.  Give Serge $20 and you get a copy of HARD JUSTICE 2016 on DVD-R.  And Serge will have his guitar case open.  Toss in some money and request a song.  More fan interactive than a Chikara scavenger hunt.

HARD JUSTICE 2016 will emanate from the home of TNA Wrestling in Nashville, TN and take place at the Tennessee Prison For Women.

See Josh Mathews sold for a carton of cigarettes and a pack of donuts!  See The Pope and Jeremy Borash eat donuts and smoke cigarettes!  They don't need a light cause this show is gonna be lit!  See The Dollhouse battle The Beautiful People in a paddle on a pole match!  See The Decay battle The BroMans in a country whipping match!  See The Wolves defend the TNA World Tag Team Championship against the challenge of Teddy Hart and his cat Mr. Money!  See a battle of legacy wrestlers as Tessa Blanchard takes on Jessie Belle Smothers!  See wrestling legend Tully Blanchard preach to the inmates about Jesus Christ!  See wrestling legend Tracy Smothers give an inmate a lap dance and then point into the crowd and tell Jessie Belle to wave to her mama!  See EC3 versus Tyrus in a loser wears a diaper match!  See Rockstar Spud get raped by a big black lesbian!  See Eric Young versus Bram in a prison yard street fight!  See Drew Galloway defend the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against the challenge of the monstrous Kongo Kong!  And in the main event see Gail Kim take another step towards the TNA Hall Of Fame in her most barrier breaking battle yet with a result that won't leave a dry eye in the building!  All this and more including special behind the scenes footage of an inmate cafeteria brawl!

It's HARD JUSTICE 2016 proudly presented by TNA WRESTLING, produced by BEN!, and sponsored in part by Grumpy's Bail Bonds and Smokey Mountain Snuff.  Smokey Mountain Snuff.  For all that great snuff flavor without the tobacco, it's Smokey Snuff.

If you're a woman, make plans to go to prison now and see it live!  If you're a man, make plans to get a sex change, go to prison and see it live!  Otherwise, find Serge and get your copy in a few months.*  IT'S TNA WRESTLING HARD JUSTICE 2016.  GET READY TO GET SERVED!

*Probably sooner than TNA management realizes.

• Like 7

All Roode and EY have to do is get one TV match on NXT and Big will offer them bigger contracts with guaranteed money.

How is TNA still alive?  I just don't understand.  They got kicked off Destination America.  Destination America didn't want them.

DA also got rid of ROH.  And ROH was giving them their show for free.  At least TNA got paid.

Look this stupid company isn't allowed to die until I get the book. 

..... and until I get to do commentary. I smuggled a #makeroom4Gorman sign into the Cleveland Impact show and taped it right behind the announcers.

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for that meddling producer, who tore it down at the last minute.

And I didn't make all of those Gut Check Challenge videos for nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er1VtttgtLs&list=PLMavBLFAzyRC4T7rBLbxg2bwERXSLjmOx&index=31

I'm far from a TNA apologist, but we've been saying that for YEARS and TNA has constantly been the cockroach that survives a nuclear apocalypse. I don't think Eric Young and Bobby Roode will be the reason they close up shop. It doesn't help, but it won't be the reason.

True, but it's like the Abrams UWF.  They started out with a lot of big name talent and ended up with a babyface called Death Row 3280.*

*I don't remember the number exactly, but the point is that he was a babyface.

• Like 1

*I don't remember the number exactly, but the point is that he was a babyface.

It was 3260.  Why I remember that, I dunno.

I'm trying hard not to think about the useful piece of information I forgot so I could remember that little bit of useless trivia instead.