DVDVR Message Board

RAW - 31 August 2015

Dolfan in NYC

Honestly, I think the only thing that keeps Bram Stroll-to-TNA-man from getting fed to John Cena is if he doesn't get over well enough to feud with a top-of-the-card guy.  Remember Lord Tensai?

It could be worse.  If this were the 80's, he'd be attacking Hogan by November and eating Hogan boots through the winter,  Then back down the card he'd go.

Honestly, I think the only thing that keeps Bram Stroll-to-TNA-man from getting fed to John Cena is if he doesn't get over well enough to feud with a top-of-the-card guy.  Remember Lord Tensai?

That's ridiculous.  You completely left out the part about when he learns how to dance and have fun and wear ladies lingerie:

dSO9ZiS.gif

It's going to be so satisfying fucking lame when Roman JOHN CENA takes down Bronze Strobelight Bram Stroker with 5 Superman punches Springboard Stunners.

minor edits.

At least one of the springboard stunners will actually make contact.

His philosophy on movez is roughly the same as Boomhauer's on picking up women at the mall.

There's only so many moves in Wrestling that can be performed safely by a non-coordinated huge power guy. And WWE really doesn't need anyone else doing Chokeslams, so... Boob Strokeman should probably stick to clotheslines and bear hugs. And a Sidewalk Slam, because no fucker does them.

There's only so many moves in Wrestling that can be performed safely by a non-coordinated huge power guy. And WWE really doesn't need anyone else doing Chokeslams, so... Boob Strokeman should probably stick to clotheslines and bear hugs. And a Sidewalk Slam, because no fucker does them.

This one needs to be brought back anyways.

I'd make the Bubsy Berkeley joke but I have rules about jokes that would only amuse a high Johnny Sorrow.

It would've amused me too if you spelled Busby's name correctly... :P

I was doing it on my phone. The ridiculous thing is I double checked to make sure there was the extra e in Berkeley. 

This one needs to be brought back anyways.

Jesus, that was a Schiavone-on-Nitro level ignoring of what's going on in the ring. No one even acknowledged the match was over for, like, ten seconds. Oof.

I feel like there is a delicate balance in finding a finish for a big, ogre-ish guy like that. Fat Hosses need a move where they land on you, but Strong Hosses need something where they throw or slam you, I think.

Could Bruce Strongbow pull off a claw-STO like Kenzo Suzuki was doing, or is that too technical?

I feel like they should just keep it simple with Blanket Snowblower.  Give him the Overdrive or a version of the Downward Spiral and call it a day.  

That elevated choke/sleeper should just be the finisher for Beef Souvlaki, or a bear hug. 

• Like 1

I feel like they should just keep it simple with Blanket Snowblower.  Give him the Overdrive or a version of the Downward Spiral and call it a day.  

That elevated choke/sleeper should just be the finisher for Beef Souvlaki, or a bear hug. 

For obvious reasons I love your take on the name.  Bravo, sir.

• Like 1

I feel like they should just keep it simple with Blanket Snowblower. Give him the Overdrive or a version of the Downward Spiral and call it a day.

For obvious reasons I love your take on the name. Bravo, sir.

Yes, I figured you would. It was either going to be Beef Souvlaki or Beef Stroganoff, so I decided to represent for my people.

I feel like they should just keep it simple with Blanket Snowblower. Give him the Overdrive or a version of the Downward Spiral and call it a day.

For obvious reasons I love your take on the name. Bravo, sir.

Yes, I figured you would. It was either going to be Beef Souvlaki or Beef Stroganoff, so I decided to represent for my people.

Beef Wellington was right there. RIGHT THERE.

Just give Bent Sourmash the big boot followed by the legdrop as his entire moveset. Not like anyone else is going to be using them any time soon, is it?