DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I haven't done it, but there's a "like" meter that goes up when you get lap dances, so I'm sure virtual nookie is the eventual payoff.

I made a DVDVR crew.  You can join it by going here:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/death_valley_driver

Is it wrong that my favourite thing to do so far in the game, so far, is tow truck missions and stealing a cab and picking up fares?! Rock Star could put this same game out as "Grand Theft Cab Driver" and it would probably be my favourite thing ever.  

Maybe I should pitch the idea of "Grand Theft Menial Labour"?! "While Franklin, Michael and Trevor go out and commit bank heists, murders and drug deals, the underappreciated members of Los Santos go about their day-to-day business.  Now you can control a member of Los Santos' workforce: drive a cab, a bus or a tow truck; clean up Trevor's murder scenes; clean Michael's pool; groom Chop!  It's all here in 'Grand Theft Menial Labour'!" 

I always do some cab missions.  It's a good way to earn a little extra cash, as well as learn the layout of the city.  It's also a good way to listen to the radio (especially the talk stations) uninterrupted while still feeling like you are acocmplishing something in the game.  There are also usually bonuses for completing a certain amount of fares - wonder what they are this time out.

• Like 1

Cab missions are always essential when new for learning city layout IMO. Especially around areas with overpasses the maps are never really that clear and any mistakes you make cab driving usually come in handy later. Plus they are a good way to get a little cash at the start of games too.

EDIT: And if you can change it to "DVDVR Pitbulls?".

I think can change the name if there is a consensus of one people want to use.

Also, there's no logo up for the crew because that part is down right now.  The Social Club site as a whole is going real slow.

EDIT: And if you can change it to "DVDVR Pitbulls?".

I think can change the name if there is a consensus of one people want to use.

Also, there's no logo up for the crew because that part is down right now.  The Social Club site as a whole is going real slow.

Yeah it is, it's not even letting me join the crew at the moment.

EDIT: Worked now.

Tennis was fun enough as Michael vs Michael's wife.

She starts diving all over the place to reach your return shots and usually misses.  And his family's obnoxious enough that it's a little gratifying.

The kids are horrid little shits but you have to imagine that Michael bears a significant amount of responsibility for that. 

For one thing, they both apparently know Trevor. Anyone who let their kid get anywhere near Trevor is clearly an unfit parent.

Well, while Trevor was nuts, we have no clue if he was THIS nuts. The Bank Heist going wrong and Michael "getting killed" might have pushed him over the edge completely.

Wow...

I just picked up a couple of drunk college kids who were looking for a safe ride home back to their motel so he could fuck her for her birthday. And once they got in my car, I sold them

To a group of cannibals up in the hills.

I feel dirty.

• Like 1