DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Is there a DVDVR gang or group or whatever in the Rockstar Social Club?

GTA Online won't be up until 10/1 like FSW said and there will most certainly be a DVDVR crew on 360 even if we have to starve our families to afford a copy.Our first bank job is sooooo going to be like the one in Heat. I am stoked!
Like Heat, but if every character is Waingro.

I am sure that Fresh will make some pretty boy like Chris Shiherlis and I will make some Shemar Moore looking dude but our violence will be of Bosnian-levels of inhuman atrocity.

Come on dude, you know that Chris Shiherlis doesn't wear enough hot pink for me!

GTA Online cannot start soon enough.  I think I am going to watch one violent crime movie a night while I am on shift. 

I think tonight's feature will be Heat since I have talked it up so much.

• Like 1

Come on dude, you know that Chris Shiherlis doesn't wear enough hot pink for me!

But he has that metrosexual ponytail, though.  Having your character married to Ashley Judd's character is also a plus.

Posted Image

But he has that metrosexual ponytail, though. Having your character married to Ashley Judd's character is also a plus.

Posted Image

Hmmm... I wonder if I can give my guy in GTA a ponytail AND dye it hot pink!

In regards to Trevor's awesomeness, I am currently looking for an excuse to tell someone in my real life to "Lube up your eye socket!"

I have seen the Yoga poses in the game.  I will only be doing GTA5 Yoga if Gal Gadot and Reshma Shetty are my partners.

Don't forget to link your 360 Live / PSN accounts to your Social Club account to unlock game content.

Also sign in to Lifeinvader with your Social Club account & password and Stalk all of the featured companies for in-game unlockables and discounts.

Michael probably benefits from Yoga as part of his therapy.  Makes sense that Zen "OMMMMMMM" would augment his bullet time skill with firearms.

The in-game perks for stalking featured businesses on Lifeinvader show up in the Feeds section of your Rockstar Social Club profile.

I gave up driving a taco van back from Trevor's town, and went looking for another vehicle in the hills. It took forever but I found a Ford GT4O knockoff in some dudes driveway. As I jacked it, the alarm went off and said dude shouts I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS comes tearing down the stairs, pulls me out of the car and, well, gets the shit kicked out of himself.

I have seen the Yoga poses in the game.  I will only be doing GTA5 Yoga if Gal Gadot and Reshma Shetty are my partners.

Don't forget to link your 360 Live / PSN accounts to your Social Club account to unlock game content.

Also sign in to Lifeinvader with your Social Club account & password and Stalk all of the featured companies for in-game unlockables and discounts.

Good tip. I did the Social Club already, which got me a fucking badass SMG that I've been using non-stop. But I haven't done LifeInvader yet.

I noticed most of you in the DVDR crew don't have your "Shared Accounts" public. If you do, I (and anyone else in the crew) can add you as X-Box Live or PSN friends. Just a heads-up.

Good to know.  Just updated my profile settings.

15 more members and our crew gets a medal or something!

Trevor is the best. I switched to him and he woke up straddling a freeway overpass railing in his underwear. "No clothes no car no problem"Michael never does anything cool and Franklin has some good ones but Trevor has amazing switchuations if you weeeeeell.

I just caught him beating down a tranny saying "$5 for a handjob is the best you're gonna get!"

This is going to turn out like ME3, isn't it? I will spend 95% of my playtime in multiplayer co-op and will play the actual solo-campaign when I get around to it.

I won't get 100% completion until 2054 at that rate.