DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

For the Trevor-switch files, I switched to him tossing a bloodied man over a pier fence and into the ocean, shouting "NEXT TIME I'LL WEAR MY SEERSUCKER SUIT!"

I immediately thought of this place AND laughed out loud on my last Trevor load-up:  [implied] Burying Someone In The Desert.

No body is seen, but it's the middle of nowhere, he's patting the ground with a shovel, and yelling incoherently at someone

One of my random favorite moments of the game so far was the time I was being chased by the cops with a two star wanted level, and couldn't shake them so I purposely turned down Grove Street, and got them into a shootout with a bunch of Ballas as I watched on from behind a house. 

I just got the game and I just found out Chop can't swim. :(

Edit:  I mourned his loss by getting a blow job from and then killing a hooker.

Is he gone forever? Jesus fuck thanks for the heads up, that dog will not move more than a block from the house from now on.

I was on the beach playing catch with him and trying to scare some of the girls walking down the beach.  I threw the ball into the water where he refused to go.  When I went to get the ball, he followed me in. Then I heard a whimper and the note on the side "Chop has died." 

He respawns after a couple of minutes in Franklin's backyard. After he drowned, I walked away from the tv for a few minutes forgetting to pause.  When I returned, I was horrified to see Chop's body still there. Yeesh.

Speaking of dead dogs, in Sandy Shores, I was walking by a scrap yard and there was a pitbull on guard duty. I guess I got too close and it started to come after me. It eventually caught up to me and took me down, but we were right in the middle of the street, beside a busy intersection and a jeep ran both of us over.

This game is magnificent.

Where woud you like to see GTA VI take place? Vice City is the obvious answer, but I also think cities based on either New Orleans, Washington DC, or Hawaii would be cool.

Texas/northern Mexico would be on my list of options.
And make it tie in to Red Dead somehow.
  • Like 1

Flying is a pain in the ass actually. Leave wind out of video games!

This is the one thing that always ruins GTA games for me. I HATE the flying missions and get to a point where they're the only ones I have left. I eventually give up out of frustration and wind up trading the game in. Happened with San Andreas and GTA4. It's called Grand Theft AUTO for a reason...

Where woud you like to see GTA VI take place? Vice City is the obvious answer, but I also think cities based on either New Orleans, Washington DC, or Hawaii would be cool.

LONDON~!

I once saw somebody ask why GTA sells so poorly in Japan while Yakuza does very well.... I don't have an answer for that.

Besides the obvious cultural tie, right?  Oh... YOU'RE BEING SARCASTIC~!