DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL PRE-SEASON THREAD

Gonzo

The Brady news made me bother to look at the Dolphins schedule this year to remind me what week we play them. (Week 8 on a Thursday night because the Football Gods hate us).

We're the Dolphins, so we'll find a way to turn this into a 3-4 start, but those first 7 games could very easily be 7-0.

You could not ask for an easier start to your season than that cap of games. Other than being on the road until week 3 and having to give up one of your home games to London.

I see Morris Claiborne is still on the Cowboys. Dammit. I thought maybe he'd been cut already and I just missed it. Not quite as good an athlete but destined to be a better overall defender than Patrick Peterson.......my ass. Speaking of abysmal busts from that very same 2012 draft who basically leeched off the hype of superior teammates that came a few years before them in their respective programs, is Justin Blackmon officially out of the league yet?

Could be. I sure don't keep up with the Jags enough except to know the basics such as Blackmon having nothing but numpties throwing the ball to him for most of his career. So I'll take your word for it. Of course, even if it's mostly a headcase thing with him, often that's more than enough to be a career killer when it comes to these flameout receivers.

He showed flashes of potentially being a #1 WR when he wasn't being suspended for DUIs and weed. Right now, the Jags still hold his contract, but he's still indefinitely suspended and showed no signs of wanting to play ever again(saw a few recent pics of him on Twitter/BCC and he looks like he's about 230+).

Steelers acquire CB Brandon Boykin from Philly for a conditional '16 pick for some much necessary secondary help. Nice pick up.

Steelers acquire CB Brandon Boykin from Philly for a conditional '16 pick for some much necessary secondary help. Nice pick up.

and we are back to talking about what a racist Chip Kelly is