DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL PRE-SEASON THREAD

Gonzo

Deadspin has some pretty excellent footage of an all out brawl between seemingly all the Redskins and all the Texans.

Maybe this should go in the NFL stupidity thread, I mean why the fuck would you start a fight with the team that has JJ Watt?

Even better, pretty much every brawl was started because a Texan trucked a Redskin on a football play.

Also, Vince Wilfork picked up a center and tackled a running back with it.

Texans going to be winning games 3-0.

So good to see football back tonight.  Even if it is mostly 3rd stringers.   :)

By the way if you haven't watched the Hall of Fame induction ceremony and have a desire to feel all dusty and good then watching Junior Seau's daughter speech was great.   Charles Haley was funny as well

Hey when White Power calls, you answer the phone. . . . 

If Jason Sehorn gets a call I will reluctantly concede Steven A Smith's point. Assuming someone posts what he said so I know about it. No way am I watching that shit.

This just in: Stevonne(Yes, that's the spelling) L. Smith to host a show with Stephen A. Smith starting next spring about knitting. The other Steve Smith will be their to give quilting tips. For some reason, the show will be on Fox Sports 1.

Steve Smith has announced that this will be his last season in the NFL.   

As much as I hate what he did to us in that game last season, I do hope he gets to come back to a 1-day Panthers contract and retire a Panther. I'll miss that crazy asshole.

The real issue with Rice is that he's aging, had the worst season of his career the year before this, and OOF last season.

It's unlikely he brings anything to the table while potentially being a distraction. Not a great combination. I can't imagine his production being worth the PR hit.

• Like 2

If the entire season of Hard Knocks with the Texans contains at least one strength coach Sean Hayes Macho Man impersonation a week then the season will good. 

Liev Schreiber: Next time on NFL Hard Knocks, a summer camp visits Texans camp, and Sean Hayes gets into some trouble.

Sean Hayes [eyeing a group of 14-year old female campers]: Oh yeah, snap into it!