DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL PRE-SEASON THREAD

Gonzo

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/08/12/brewery-employee-stamps-20000-cans-beer-with-tom-brady-sux/?intcmp=hpff

Drinkers of Sun King Brewery’s Wee Mac Scottish Ale may notice an unusual message next to the canning date posted on their can.

On May 13, a Sun King employee who has been identified as Biscuit, stamped more than 20,000 cans of beer with “Tom Brady Sux” during the height of “DeflateGate,” reports the Indy Star.  The Indianapolis-based Sun King, which supplies beer to the Colts Lucas Oil Stadium, home to the Indianapolis Colts, is known for being playful with its date stamps, but was recently made aware of the stamp.

The brewery Tuesday released a statement via its Twitter account: "A SKB employee had fun w the canning date coder. While we don't condoned the message we understand his Colts passion."

The message was put on the can a week after the release of the the Wells Report, which said that New England quarterback Tom Brady knowingly deflating balls used during games. Brady’s four-game suspension, which goes into effect ahead of the upcoming 2015-2016 season had been handed down by the NFL just two days before.

TBSUX_zpsod8o4mdq.jpg

• Like 1

Surprised Hard Knocks didn't have any footage of the Arian Foster injury. More conspiracy theory fodder that he did not in fact rip the groin off his bone. I mean, if he did, we would've seen it, right?

What do you have to hide, Hard Knocks?!

The team gets to view the episode before it airs and get stuff edited if it wants.

Its possible the Texans didnt want to show too much of Foster's injury for a variety of reasons

From houstontexans.com:

"When Foster walked off the field Monday, August 3, he was accompanied by the team physician Walter Lowe and head athletic trainer Geoff Kaplan. He seemed…fine. It was such non-scene that most people at practice missed it."

It's a conspiracy I tell you! C-O-N-Spiracy!

Let's Get The Fuck Outta Richmond needs to be on a T-shirt

I am likely to be saying the same thing when I go to the Capital City this weekend.  Loved the delivery of that line on Hard Knocks, great editing there.

Bonus points for watching DeAndre Hopkins humble "Meangelo" Hall on that pass route.

Colts and TY Hilton have agreed to a 5 year, $65 million extension

$39 million guaranteed

That's stupid for a receiver who can only run one route.

He's the Colts leading WR, a top WR in the NFL, has ridiculous speed and is one of Luck's favorite weapons. He earned his pay and you have to pay the man to keep Luck and TY doing their thing, just like you had to keep Peyton and Harrison and Peyton and Wayne doing their thing.

If I had the ability to even get that network I'd let you know, they simulcast it here anyway if it's on NFLN, but I don't bother with pre-season games. I struggle to watch most of the regular season games sometimes out of apathy towards the sport increasing over time. I should have bought a Mike Tomczak Packers jersey, I'd be the only person in history to own one.