DVDVR Message Board

You Know What Tomorrow Is... NO STRIKE DAY~!

RIPPA

I abhor April 1st. Radio dj's (shitty hack radio dj's) always use it as an excuse to do something "edgy" like pretending to flip format or spread a fake celebrity story. You can count on me not to partake in April Fools Day fuckery.

• Like 2

I abhor April 1st. radio dj's (shitty hack radio dj's) always use it as an excuse to do something "edgy" like pretending to flip format or spread a fake celebrity story. You can count on me not to partake in April Fools Day fuckery.

And the internet has a long tradition of being ten times worse.  Fucking hate tomorrow.

• Like 1

I can't recall the last April Fool's Day prank I fell for or had pulled on me in real life. I may have been five. My internal sense of what is or isn't a real story is pretty strong when it comes to internet fuckwits too.

I can't recall the last April Fool's Day prank I fell for or had pulled on me in real life. I may have been five. My internal sense of what is or isn't a real story is pretty strong when it comes to internet fuckwits too.

My problem is whenever I just happen to forget what day it is, and then I'm instantly suckered by the first plausible-sounding prank I encounter.

I'm not that good at April Fools pranks as it is, so I couldn't care less about pulling any pranks.  And with a workday save for one guy I doubt anybody would try anything here.

Haven't checked the sites yet, but Thinkgeek is pulling out the goods this year.  Mad Max Power Wheels, Voltron Cat Condo, and Groot Beer?  Why are these not real things?!

• Like 1

Did you guys know that in Quebec, rather than April Fool's, it's actually called 'Poisson d'avril' which literally translates to 'April Fish'.  Kids try to attach paper fishes to unsuspecting friends' backs then shouting "Poisson d'avril!"  Still less stupid than April Fool's Day.

Not banned here, but if my supervisor finds out which fucker put a wad of toilet paper with a huge streak of Nutella out in the middle of the waiting room, their ass is grass.

I work at a mental health clinic.  The clients freaked the fuck out.

Some genius up here phoned in a fake 911 call about a 15 year old girl in distress. Local police, county sheriffs, coast guard even the border patrol were out looking for her. Helicopters, the whole 9 yards. Needless to say they are not happy.

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/article/20150402/NEWS/304029979/hoax-report-of-girl-in-distress-in-water-prompts-costly-search-in

Well, the setting is inappropriate, but the basic prank is pretty damn funny, not vicious like stretching Saranwrap over the toilet bowl... Not that I know anyone who has done something that horrible.

Not banned here, but if my supervisor finds out which fucker put a wad of toilet paper with a huge streak of Nutella out in the middle of the waiting room, their ass is grass.

I work at a mental health clinic.  The clients freaked the fuck out.

• Like 1