DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

That's a 2002 mullet. All hail the New Breed for their successful mission to prevent the presidency of Dusty Rhodes.

computer cast,

RAF

If Dusty had become president, we'd all have mullets like Champion's.  Literally.  The Atomic Mullet Registration Act was one of the most important pieces of legislation to come out of his presidency.

Though some say Secretary of Mulletude Magnum TA overstepped his authority by introducing unrealistic standards for fluffiness.

tumblr_nlox0lQuh41sszpveo1_400.gif

I saw that tonight and immediately thought of WMXIX and how Stephanie is trying TOO HARD to re-create the moment without the heat. Vince covered in a crimson mask with lead pipe in hand creeping from under the ring to attack his sworn enemy means WAY MORE than thing. Its just cheap and way too forced to be enjoyable. I didn't feel like Vince was trying to be Jack Nicholson when he did it (even though I am sure that was the inspiration). WWE should be more organic.

I saw that tonight and immediately thought of WMXIX and how Stephanie is trying TOO HARD to re-create the moment without the heat. Vince covered in a crimson mask with lead pipe in hand creeping from under the ring to attack his sworn enemy means WAY MORE than thing. Its just cheap and way too forced to be enjoyable. I didn't feel like Vince was trying to be Jack Nicholson when he did it (even though I am sure that was the inspiration). WWE should be more organic.

BUY ORGANIC GOOD OL JR'S BEEF JERKY EXCLUSIVELY ON WWESHOP!

HJDHJVh.gif

You're thinking too much about it. It was a fun little thing. 

I'm still trying to think of who Stephanie looks like in that GIF.  Something about her eye makeup reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on it.

Every Disney villainous female? That's the vibe I get. She's a cartoon character at this point.