DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] WELCOME TO MARCH MADNESS 2015~!

RIPPA

Aw crap. This is what happened two years ago! I was a total ass in trying to skew the votes towards my bracket.

... as opposed to last year when I consciously didn't do one and was just an ass.

I really do know you mooks well though. You can't say I don't.

God I love that the bracket predictor put me in the "Late Brackets" section because it took the damn page 30 minutes to register my final vote and finally load the next page.

It feels like home.

Man, I was waiting to see if Bryan/Lesnar needed a vote to tie it up so Rippa would be blamed forever for whatever happened...and then I got distracted and didn't get to vote.

Actually that would have helped.

Because technically I am to blame - since I said my vote would also count as the tiebreaker.

It was 83-82 in favor of Brock when I voted. If I had voted for Bryan - it would be tied at 83 and Bryan would have won via the tiebreaker.

I'm a bit saddened Bryan didn't get out of the first round.  At the same time, it would be pretty rad if he lost and Sami won the whole thing.  If he's getting comparisons to Bryan as it is then why not?

Man, I was waiting to see if Bryan/Lesnar needed a vote to tie it up so Rippa would be blamed forever for whatever happened...and then I got distracted and didn't get to vote.

Actually that would have helped.

Because technically I am to blame - since I said my vote would also count as the tiebreaker.

It was 83-82 in favor of Brock when I voted. If I had voted for Bryan - it would be tied at 83 and Bryan would have won via the tiebreaker.

5256595684_80529f2a2b.jpg

Lesnar knocking out Bryan will melt this board down into nothingness.

No one gives a fuck.

Some people might not be up yet.

No, just no one does in fact give a fuck, and it was a coin flip at worst.

Your assumption that people who think Bryan would be the better choice then Reigns as a main eventer or whatever are all some sort of cult member or some shit is kinda unsettling.