DVDVR Message Board

July Wrestling Catch-All

Savio wrestled in Ring Ka King right? Lets not rule him out - which i'd be delighted with by the by.

Man, I miss Ring Ka King, that was a great couple of months. A few months ago I found a site promoting a north Indian wrestling school/promotion seemingly run by Veera, Rapta, Pagal Parinda and that general manager guy whos name I forget. Seems they've done nothing since then.

Sadly, Barood didn't seem to be involved. I want Barood on Gut Check.

Adam Pierce returning seeking revenge at the system that wronged him would be cool and definately not the worse thing he can do. Have him attack Jay Bradley (as he's the only gut check guy left) and cut a promo afterwards saying how he was robbed in the Gut Check and blah blah blah stating he deserved it more the Bradley then have him fued with Bradley.

Out of everything from ECW the thing that has aged the worst is Joey Styles on commentary. When I went back and started watching the 1994 and 1995 Hardcore TV seasons I was amazed at how awful Joey was to listen to.

If you think Joey in ECW 1994-1998 was bad (which i don't) wait until you get to the 1999-2001 two man team of Joey and either Cyrus/Gertner. Gertner isn't that bad if you like his character but Cyrus/Don Callis is just painful. He is a very knowledgeable person who is wasted trying to see how many insider terms can you squeeze in at once. Have to think Joey is just mailing it in and just entertaining himself

Oh man I thought he was going to be cool and do a taker sit-up not be lame and do The Rock shit

Hey, nice form on the elbow at least. Dude's been watching his Buddy Landel tapes.

• Like 3

Oh man I thought he was going to be cool and do a taker sit-up not be lame and do The Rock shit

Hey, nice form on the elbow at least. Dude's been watching his Buddy Landel tapes.

Or Fat Frank, who had a spectacular and rarely seen Landel elbow

Wow,Yeah, I knew that. I'm just sick and, and.. There's the commonwealth connection. And.. he likes to surf. So it..Australians and New Zealanders really like werewolves?I got nothing.

Awesome, awesome, awesome.But really, as much as girls like Gabriel, they should really be doing something with him.