DVDVR Message Board

Better Call Saul

Niners Fan in CT

The first thing that came into my mind at the end is that this is how we meet Gus.  Mike is going to stumble into his business while dealing with the Salamancas.  He will then eventually join up with him to get out from under Hector.

At least that's what I'm hoping for.  This show is so hard to predict, but we know Mike isn't going to take the gun rap and we know he isn't going to kill any Salamancas.

OH SHIT UNCLE HECTOR

Amazing.  And the preview featured a shot of the skull-tipped boots so I guess the cousins are on their way in.

Does anyone here know anybody who hasn't seen Breaking Bad but is watching BCS?  I'm curious as to what the experience is like without all the backstory and references.

OH SHIT UNCLE HECTOR

Amazing. And the preview featured a shot of the skull-tipped boots so I guess the cousins are on their way in.

Does anyone here know anybody who hasn't seen Breaking Bad but is watching BCS? I'm curious as to what the experience is like without all the backstory and references.

Me! The backstory and references may go over my head but the show is good enough for it not to matter.

• Like 1

OH SHIT UNCLE HECTOR

Amazing. And the preview featured a shot of the skull-tipped boots so I guess the cousins are on their way in.

Does anyone here know anybody who hasn't seen Breaking Bad but is watching BCS? I'm curious as to what the experience is like without all the backstory and references.

Me! The backstory and references may go over my head but the show is good enough for it not to matter.

That's awesome, thanks.  You should watch Breaking Bad, though.

• Like 1

Alright so no one has said it, I think it's pretty damn awesome that...

Spoiler

Tio unintentionally ended up paying Nacho to keep Tuco behind bars.  And I don't think Mike giving him 25K was a kind gesture.  That was his backup for when the shit hits the fan. "You're gonna need it" = "If you don't figure out what to do with it, you're gonna die."

• 2 weeks later...

Just binge watched season 2 to date over the last couple of nights, pretty great stuff and we are getting closer to Saul and less Jimmy.  I lost my shit when he was playing the bagpipes in the office.

Mike v The Salamancas is going to be great to watch.

I'm thinking to blow out someone's tires, like a makeshift road spike.

The closer we get to Saul, the more I think it's going to be because he causes something terrible to happen to Kim and I'm going to end up hating him for it. Being in a separate but equal law firm with James McGill is just going to end badly for her. Especially since his felony forgery at the end will probably come back on her.

• Like 3