DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 1/23/15

TNA Impact Wrestling - Taped January 8, 2015 / Airing January 23, 2015 from New York City, NY

*Gail Kim def. Havok via DQ when Havok shoved the referee. After the match, Havok drags Gail back to the ring for more but the lights go out and Awesome Kong appears. Havok attacks but Kong clotheslines her over the top rope.

*Koya (formerly Mahabali Sheera) def. Tigre Uno. After the match, James Storm cuts a promo with the Revolution about the Hardyz. Tonight it's Storm vs Matt.

*Feast or Fired match features Rockstar Spud, the BroMans, Crazzy Steve, Samuel Shaw, Gunner, The Wolves, Bram, Magnus, & Austin Aries. Velvet Sky helped Robbie E get the first case, Spud climbed over Shaw to get a case, Aries teased a dive but ran up and grabbed the next case then headed to the back. Magnus got the last case to end the match.

*Ethan Carter III comes out with Tyrus and calls out Jeremy Borash for a match. JB comes out in jeans and a hoodie with Spud. EC3 trash talks JB. JB takes the mic and then attacks EC3 with it. Borash had the upper hand until EC3 fought him off. EC3 spit on Spud so Spud tried to attack but Tyrus took him out. Mark Andrews from British Bootcamp then came out of the crowd and helped Spud fight off Tyrus & EC3.

*Matt Hardy def. James Storm with a small package. After the match, Abyss attacks Matt. They tie him up and Abyss goes for Janice but Jeff Hardy makes the save with a steel chair. Jeff challenges Abyss to a Monster's Ball match next week.

*Low Ki & Eric Young def. Bobby Roode & Kurt Angle when Ki pinned Roode after Young used a steel chair while MVP & King distracted the referee.

*Lashley comes to the ring and demands his title back. Kenny King came out to talk. Lashley told him to get the title or they would fight. King chose to fight but brought out the Beat Down Clan with him..

*Lashley def. Kenny King via DQ when the BDC interfered and attacked Lashley until Bobby Roode & Kurt Angle made the save. Angle challenged the BDC to a steel cage match for the Lockdown taping.

Well, can't argue with TNA being consistent: nothing makes sense except for the Knockouts. Don't know or care how much Dixie talks about wanting the women to look good, but the company does a hell of a lot more than the WWE and Steph's constant public comments of 'we love our divas, I swear!'

Hard to see any promotion showing any extra respect to women's wrestling unless they're solely dedicated to it (i.e. SHIMMER).  Otherwise it's a "special attraction" at best and "watch Total Divas Sunday nights on E!" at worst.

Okay so who didn't sign a new deal - Spud, Aries, Robbie E or Magnus?

Don't know who.  But it'd be hilarious in an ironic way if Robbie E comes back after Amazing Race only to be fired.  It'd be such a "LOLTNA" moment if there ever was one.

Per Meltzer's update yesterday

-Regarding the Feast or Fired briefcase winners, they taped the reveal yesterday in Orlando so it wouldn't get out.  It will be inserted into TV that airs before the U.K. TV airs.  The briefcase holder who is not listed in this line up is Velvet Sky.

So I guess it wasn't Velvet helping Robbie E like the original spoilers said but it was her getting it herself.

And I think she is now the leader in the clubhouse to be the canned one.

Per Meltzer's update yesterday

-Regarding the Feast or Fired briefcase winners, they taped the reveal yesterday in Orlando so it wouldn't get out.  It will be inserted into TV that airs before the U.K. TV airs.  The briefcase holder who is not listed in this line up is Velvet Sky.

So I guess it wasn't Velvet helping Robbie E like the original spoilers said but it was her getting it herself.

And I think she is now the leader in the clubhouse to be the canned one.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  I at least hope she ends up somewhere good.  With that ass definitely not WWE, but who knows where.  She could make a killing on the indy circuit.  Never underestimate desperate guys attending a show to see her do her thing.

MGFanJay, with all the screencaps you've had for her, your statement is very valid.