DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

WWE lets their wrestlers do outside sponsorships like Kill Cliff?

It has to be a relationship with the WWE because almost every NXT person puts over their stuff.  Hell I saw Kevin Owens hype it once and given his build I can't see him chugging lots of it

Yeah, if you can't make money off of Bayley, you need to get the fuck out of the business.

Ya know I'm kind of surprised we don't have a rainbow of colors for Bayley's shirt? Bayley should have at least 20 different versions of the same shirt at all times

At first I only followed Cesaro on Instagram/Twitter which is how I first became aware of KillCliff. Then I started checking out the rest of the roster and you see them regularly posting pics when they get large shipments of the bars/drinks delivered. A lot of them seem to be big on Cellucor products as well. 

Maybe after it heals it will give her a vice grip and she will start using the Iron Claw.  

Only works if she transitions it into a bear hug after her opponent starts to get woozy.

Agreed.

If she ever turns Heel she needs to use the SlapBands as her main heel weapon.

Yeah, if you can't make money off of Bayley, you need to get the fuck out of the business.

Has any wrestling promotion in the states ever made money off of a character like Bayley?
Since there hasn't been a character like Bayley before with the whole "appeal to little girls who can do this if they try hard and are nice" then no. What's the point?

Bayley will get called up and her "earnest nice girl" gimmick will be changed to "unhinged girl who is *too nice* and is actually a lunatic deep down like all bitches are amirite guys"

Then she will go through a series of Heel/Face turns, but it won't matter because girls like shopping, and boys, and the color pink, and all hate each other.  Then she will find a nice guy like Damien Sandow and settle down.  

I can recall at least two women being given the "Single White Female" gimmick over the years (Tori and Mickie James) and I'm positive there was a third and I just can't recall who it was.  That's how WWE books women.  One can't just be focused on beating another one for a belt.  She has to secretly want to fuck/kill/become the other one.  Every women's feud has a psychosexual element to it.  None of them are athletes competing to win; all women are crazy, jealous harpies who secretly would rather hate-fuck each other instead of competing in a sport. 

I want to see someone in the men's division booked like that. 

I don't even want to waste words on this anymore. We all know how screwed up WWE is when it comes to this and we all know why. Bayley's best hope is that NXT really takes off and she never has to get to the main roster. Otherwise, Phil will probably end up retiring the board.

• Like 1