DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Okay, re Survivor Series, for whatever it's worth, Dylan Hales is saying on Twitter that

Cena is turning heel tonight.

(note, this spoiler is not about the potential debut that was mentioned a few pages back)

7,000 tweets, 500 followers. Not a good ratio.

so, the Survivor Series ends with the finger poke of doom? Or Cena's team wins then Cena turns heel?

I think it would be amusing for one of his guys to accidentally cause Cena to be the first one pinned, leading to that guy being the last survivor against Rollins, only for Cena to cost him the match + everyone's jobs.

I can see Team Authority going over tonight if this * on the stipulation is correct.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/528561-wwe-survivor-series-results-112314

5-on-5 Elimination Tag Team Match:
Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Big Show, Erick Rowan and Dolph Ziggler) vs. Team Authority (Mark Henry, Seth Rollins, Luke Harper, Rusev and Kane) – If Team Authority loses, then The Authority is no longer in power in WWE. If Team Cena loses, then everyone on Team Cena, with the exception of John Cena, is fired from WWE.

Authority goes over and some guy with face paint returns.

so, the Survivor Series ends with the finger poke of doom? Or Cena's team wins then Cena turns heel?

I think it would be amusing for one of his guys to accidentally cause Cena to be the first one pinned, leading to that guy being the last survivor against Rollins, only for Cena to cost him the match + everyone's jobs.

Cena is eliminated early, comes out later to turn heel, but the referee DQs the Authority, so the Authority is out of power because Cena turned heel. Then we get the Cenauthority running the WWE

I forgot that the PPV was tonight until I was reminded. Now, though, I'm kinda excited to see the main event. I think this is one main event that needs some overbooking to make it meaningful. 

• Like 3

I can see Team Authority going over tonight if this * on the stipulation is correct.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/528561-wwe-survivor-series-results-112314

5-on-5 Elimination Tag Team Match:

Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Big Show, Erick Rowan and Dolph Ziggler) vs. Team Authority (Mark Henry, Seth Rollins, Luke Harper, Rusev and Kane) – If Team Authority loses, then The Authority is no longer in power in WWE. If Team Cena loses, then everyone on Team Cena, with the exception of John Cena, is fired from WWE.

Authority goes over and some guy with face paint returns.

We won't actually be seeing Sting. Cena will be fired, and then Crow-Cena will be spotted up in the rafters.

I forgot that the PPV was tonight until I was reminded. Now, though, I'm kinda excited to see the main event. I think this is one main event that needs some overbooking to make it meaningful. 

And boy do all signs point to an overbooked finish!

I'm intrigued to see how

Orton, Reigns, and especially Sting

figure into the finish.

HHH gets involved and Orton hits an RKO out of nowhere to get a pin.

Reigns appears and chases Rollins out of the ring and into the back.

Sting appears at the end after the Authority wins or turns on Cena and joins the Authority.

AXSTV looks to be what maybe I would want MTV to be? I don't even know if I get the channel but I like live concerts and watching NJPW on TV would be awesome.

I don't even think I get that, which is weird, because I know I had HDNet.

I have FIOS and it's on one of their higher tiers.