DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Reading the fantasy booking in here I'm saddened that there was not a big whiteboard in WWE creative with the words:

"SHIELD TRIPLE (THREAT NOT H) MANIA ARCH STANTON GRAVE ECSTASY ROLLINS/VANCLEEF, AMBROSE/WALLACH, REIGNS/EASTWOOD"

There's still time, right? 

I've watched Clint Eastwood films. Clint Eastwood was a fave of mine. Dude, Roman Reigns is no Clint Eastwood.

Winning the Elimination Chamber wouldn't matter in this fantasy scenario, considering it occurs after WrestleMania now.

It does???

Yeah, apparently it will be moved to June. Wouldn't surprise me if Rollins cashes in here.

The idea is that Lesnar will meet whoever wins the Rumble.

It is a bit ridiculous that noone has asked about where the fuck Lesnar is on RAW. I mean, a champ just needs not to show up now to avoid defending their title. I understand that Lesnar kinda has them held to ransom, but they could at least explain this on TV.

How many dates does Lesnar have left on his deal? As awesome as Lesnar/Cena was, it's turning into a mistake in retrospect. The best way to salvage it is to just have Lesnar show up and drop the title before he officially announces that he's going back to UFC. 

Of course, who does WWE have that could hold the belt right now? In terms of credibility, I think our only option remains "lol Cena wins."