DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

On one of the early ROH shows there was a 4 way tag match featuring 3 teams and AJ Styles by himself.  I believe it was Paul London who was supposed to team with him, but I don't remember if London was injured or it was an angle or what.  He ended up winning and teamed with Red later in the show to win the belts.

The first time I ever heard the word "faggot" was because in 4th grade this kid Wayne was talking about Goldust in the dugout during little league practice-- thankfully our coach let us know those kinds of words weren't cool to say

But tell me that ain't heat

I loved the early Goldust character.  It was so uncomfortable to people that you had no idea how to react.  It takes work to get to that level of bizarre.

ziggler does a variation of the ten punches too.

Ziggler tries but, the whole point is to get the crowd count with ya. Ziggler does 1..2..3.5646546511234654654125649545...~! Fuck that.

Kaitlyn's husband looks like if Kidd and Riley had a son and steriods. Lots and lots of them, actually.

And the bearhug is awesome. Bears are awesome. Hugs are awesome. To hell with whoever said that filth.

• Like 4

Watching some old school WCW today. I know that nowadays, we all know that Missy Hyatt is a big skank but I'll be goddamn if I don't have a huge crush on her. She had the perfect blend of hot and cute. She just seemed like a girl you'd want to hang out with b/c she'd always be having fun. She seemed excited about everything.