DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for October 10, 2014

ChesterCopperpot

I'm kinda sad if this is the end of Adam Rose. I like the character. Yeah it's a few years for a Russel Brand inspired wrestler, but damn it the Exotic Express had potential. He would have worked way better as Shawn Michaels circa 1992. Ah well after this I want to see Kane vs. The Bunny. If The Bunny stepped up to Kane and drilled him with a straight right it would have been the greatest thing ever.Kane then proceeding to murder The Bunny to the delight of JBL would have been the second greatest thing ever.

Speaking of hilarious things, I love it when Stephanie does her soccer mom busting loose on the weekend dances.

I only watched up to AJ's match cause I was coasting on about two and half hours of sleep and I really hope the AJ/Paige feud can keep going to say TLC. I could see them doing a women's TLC match for th diva's title.

• Like 1

Laughed like hell when JBL sprinted from the broadcast table doing Teddy Long's dance just to go shake his hand.

Any logical reason why Teddy would have said Tito Santana was on his team?  Even Steph seemed bewildered by that one. I know he lives in the area but that's an odd person to tease with him not being there.

Are you guys really going poor Adam? He was in there with Coporate Kane, a guy known for treating jobbers like jobbers in the past. I love that Coporate is part of Kane's name like it's his first name btw.

If there was any kind of burial, it's the fact that little AJ got to whoop both her top contender and her top contender's lackey with dropping a sweat or skipping a beat. AJ is so annoying to watch and is doing way more damage to whatever attention the divas do get. At least the Bellas looked pissed off at each other. AJ no sells the shit out of everything and isn't doing Paige any favors.

• Like 2

Sting/Taker/Cena/HHH (Manager: Hogan) vs. Jericho/Brock/Austin/Punk (Manager: Flair) in a battle of part-timers vs. company men!

Austin and Taker do a double turn and switch teams!

That was exactly the last match I played in Fire Pro, elimination style (minus the managers).  It went 50+ minutes and it was fun as hell to watch.

I badly need a gif of Henry AND Swagger doing the Teddy Long dance on the way to the ring.  I lost it seeing that.

• Like 1

I'm willing to concede it may have ran one minute too long, but the Triple-H/Rock segment was the best segment I saw from WWE all week:

If they do end going through with a match, I hope they keep this tone with the feud.  No convoluted storyline needed with them.  Just do the "old rivals" thing with buddy cop elements thrown in.

Basically Apollo Vs. Rocky at the end the ROCKY III movie.

Laughed like hell when JBL sprinted from the broadcast table doing Teddy Long's dance just to go shake his hand.

Any logical reason why Teddy would have said Tito Santana was on his team?  Even Steph seemed bewildered by that one. I know he lives in the area but that's an odd person to tease with him not being there.

He was El Matador, and Teddy had Los Matadores on his team - so it made sense as a little mention.

The opening was the best thing on SD in months, pretty enjoyable show. Loved seeing Teddy and Big Johnny back. Johnny's run should've been so much longer than what it was. Wish both were still around semi-regularly. Love the Teddy dance, Steph dance and JBL's excitement.  Also agreed that the HHH/Rock segment ruled.

• Like 1

"Rollins got a mild "You Sold Out" chant before the match started."

Yeah.. Black, Mox, Dragon, Punk, Claudio.. :P

That chant has nothing to do with Seth's indy background. It's a reference to turning on the Shield to join the Authority.

duhhhhhhhh