DVDVR Message Board

Who Would You Like To See Have Another Run In WWE?

Web Conn

With the talk of Angle being a free agent and Bully & Devon working on a night by night agreement with TNA, I got to thinking who are formerly contracted WWE wrestlers that I would Like to see back. As a fan of the Dudleyz growing up I would love to see them have another run in the WWE. They would add depth to the pretty slim tag division right now. I think they could bust out some great matches with the Usos and the Brotherhood. who are some people Attitude era, Ruthless Agression or at anytime contracted with the WWE, like to see back?

No Dudleys for God's sake, are you mad, or simply lacking in taste? Maybe this line of thought is the antitheses of the intent of this thread, but I would prefer not to see any retreads or returns of past performers. WWE is getting very stale right now in the way they are utilizing the current roster, so some truly new faces should be what we hope for, not ECW refugees that had their best days twenty years ago.

Yeah, definitely no to the Dudleys. I still haven't gotten over how sick of them I was in 2002.

In the spirit of 2000s Indy guys being hot right now, I'd like to see Kaval or moderately-in-shape Chris Hero in the current landscape.

Also, Kharma if she was up for it.

I'd love to see Bull Buchanan reprise his "Man, Cena, you've changed, man.  I was 50% of that team, man, but there's no movies for Barry, is there?  There's no sick kids for Barry!  There isn't even really a roof over Barry's head is there, John?  I'm squatting in a hollowed out tree that I share with Dean Ambrose and a wolverine...I don't which one is biting me every night either but I'm pretty sure I've got something really bad from whichever one of them it is...like I can't feel my face, John, and I don't sweat anymore" character from that one time he showed up again.

• Like 2