DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK THREE

RIPPA

To be fair we do have one of the worst tackle combinations in the league and our center who is the only guaranteed good lineman we have is playing like ass tonight.  We have not been able to run on anyone in forever despite having 65465468 running backs.  Carolina is better than what they are showing but they are playing like poop right now.  Poop.

Also my god it's been play, penalty, play, penalty

And continuing from the UNC football game yesterday, I hate football

Man, did Riverboat Ron break six mirrors while walking under a ladder and kicking a black cat on the way to the stadium? Steelers with all the breaks - literally in poor Ike Taylor's case.

For future reference, Panthers fans might want to rein in that cockiness until the game is in the bag.

• Like 1

Cam out here lookin' like a black Blaine Gabbert on most of his throws tonight.

Also, I don't even give a good goddamn that the Jags got blown out since I got to see the beginning of the Bortles Era(and make no mistake about it, Henne starting the 2nd half would've brought on a fan mutiny. We were chanting for Blake from the first 3 and out on).

Some early injury updates:

Cassel has a broken foot, so Bridgewater is the QB for the foreseeable future.

DeAngelo Hall tore his Achilles and is out for the season.

So further injury updates

Danny Woodhead - high ankle sprain and fractured fibula. Most likely done for the year

Dennis Pitta - dislocated hip (tests today for fracture). Most likely done for the year