DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

I always hate it when people talk about moving things from small towns. What else is there in Buffalo if they take away the Bills? Just disheartening.

And I am worried with all the big news the last couple of weeks and we ain't even in half past the season. I don't want a boring football season!

I always hate it when people talk about moving things from small towns. What else is there in Buffalo if they take away the Bills? Just disheartening.

And I am worried with all the big news the last couple of weeks and we ain't even in half past the season. I don't want a boring football season!

Univerity of Buffalo? the Sabers?

While I question his ability to run a sports franchise because of what has become of the Sabres, I can at least rest assured that I will have a team to get irrationally angry at.

I think your anger towards the Bills is completely rational.

• Like 1

While I question his ability to run a sports franchise because of what has become of the Sabres, I can at least rest assured that I will have a team to get irrationally angry at.

I think your anger towards the Bills is completely rational.

Frankly, its not like Ralph did THAT good of a job running them, RIP.

I thought Chad did okay in Miami. But they should've stuck with Matt Moore. Seem to have 4TD every other game. Miami needs to stop forcing big signees into their offensive plans. Only Moreno has worked out the last few years and he only has one game under his belt.

But they should've stuck with Matt Moore. Seem to have 4TD every other game. Miami needs to stop forcing big signees into their offensive plans. Only Moreno has worked out the last few years and he only has one game under his belt.

The problem was that his off games were really, really off. I say this as someone who had him as backup (Panthers) for several years. He's a decent back up, bring him in for a few plays or during a blowout, but he's just not consistant.

Univerity of Buffalo? the Sabers?

A wistful longing for days gone by? Poverty? 

I thought Chad did okay in Miami. But they should've stuck with Matt Moore. Seem to have 4TD every other game. Miami needs to stop forcing big signees into their offensive plans. Only Moreno has worked out the last few years and he only has one game under his belt.

Everyone has seen enough of Chad at this point to know who he is- a backup QB/stop-gap player at best.  The only way he should be starting is the type of circumstance he's starting in right now where basically he's just holding the position until they feel like it wouldn't be too detrimental to throw the new guy into the spot.  Even though the Philly defense did make him look like Peyton Manning on a couple of drives. 

John Abraham's career might be over.

He suffered another concussion on Monday night and he has left the Cards.

Sources say that he had already been suffering severe memory loss before the latest concussion

I hate that Clowney got hurt. My dream of the Texans playing "We don't have a QB, you don't get to have a QB!" will have to wait 4-6 weeks. I think JJ Watt is too nice to injure a QB every week (although RGIII was grabbing his knee every time Watt laid his hands on him).

This week was supposed to be revenge on Schaub week. I guess we'll just take it out on David Carr's little brother and see if we can break him just like the Texans broke David.