DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

And we officially have a QB controversy in DC as when asked what the team will do when RG3 is ready to return later this season and Cousins is playing well.

"we'll cross that bridge when we come to it" - Jay Gruden

Last night browsing ESPN I noticed a poll about RG3 and Cousins. "If both are healthy who should they start?" 72% for Cousins. I want Cousins to unseat RG3.  I just like the idea of another quarterback taken in the 3rd round or later out playing the guy that cost 3 first round picks and a second rounder.

You were right about the Manning blame as well. The poll asking if the Giants should bench Manning was at 52% yes.

Damn what is going here Trent Richardson is getting yards. Well good excuse to post this classic.

trentrichardsonbeast.gif

I also hate foooball right now as does my girlfriend, but at least the Steelers have a 1-1 record. Poor Giants...

I hope Big Blue pulls out a win next week. Sundays tend to go much better when I do not have to suffer the displaced anger coming from my girlfriend. She gets mad at me when she should get mad at the non-tackling asses on the G-Men's Special Teams unit.

I got chewed out last night for leaving one coffee cup in the sink. That was bullshit.

So you can hear your GF complain about the Giants or get on Xbox Live and hear Rippa do it? ;)