DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

As someone who drafted Josh Gordon late in multiple keeper leagues...

SevereHoarseIaerismetalmark.gif

Like I said, I picked up Gordon for $5 off the waiver wire. This morning I received a trade offering Gronk, Welker, Forsett and Cooks for my Gordon and Julian Thomas. I'd be dumb to agree to that trade, but I think Gordon's value skyrocketing like this is funny.

I am definitely not a fan of Cam Newton but that clip is awesome.  The whole concept is just great, the "Donkey Kong Suh" is great and it's just funny.  Bonus hilarity for Cam mangling his own speech the same way every single time, saying he needs to be "protected by" Suh & Fairley.  

I thought last week that Jacksonville may have a glimmer of hope of having a decant season. Up until the 2nd half when they decided to shit the bed, most noticeably the 4th quarter. They goose egged the NFC East favorite Philadelphia in the 1st half. There may still be hope if they can get their act together and be a more dominate 2nd half team. If they do, I can see *maybe* a 9 win season. They could win against Washington, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Dallas, Giants, Houston, Baltimore, with a glimmer of hope against Tennessee, giving them 11. Tennessee has always been a thorn in Jacksonville's side. I see very little hope against Indy, Miami, and Cincinnati. I know, I know, they'll have another 3 win season on the record books, that's just reality.

As someone who drafted Josh Gordon late in multiple keeper leagues...

SevereHoarseIaerismetalmark.gif

Put in a waiver claim on him in 3 of my leagues when he was available and got him in all three. Had a couple of people cuss me out for being quicker than them, hahahahaha.

Meanwhile, Gordon's future QB is literally showing ass in a picture.  Find it for yourself.  I ain't risking the Wrath of Rippa.

In his defense, it ain't JFF's butt in the pic. 

I wouldn't laugh too hard at J.T.  He's the one DVDVR member who can literally make you disappear with the right phone call. :o

But he's a nice guy and wouldn't do that.

I think.

I've played GTA with him.  He's not.

• Like 3

Remember when Ravens/Steelers were fun games?

No?

Haven't they always been plodding, "smash mouth" snore fests?

Yeah, Steelers/Ravens has always been terribly boring games to sit through. Some of them have managed some memorable finishes, but that's about it. They're not even fun defensive games, they're basically the NFL equivalent of Yankee/Red Sox 4 hour death marches, that announcers try to spin as "chess matches".

I wouldn't laugh too hard at J.T.  He's the one DVDVR member who can literally make you disappear with the right phone call. :o

I think.

I've played GTA with him.  He's not.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I was kinda bummed about Steelers and Ravens playing this week but now with the Ray Rice dumpster fire going on, distractions about that can help us back door a win.

We only beat Cleveland by a field goal. We need all of the advantages we can get against the Ravens.

LOL

YOU CAN TAKE YOUR STUPID LOL AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR.... ARGH, OUTRAGE~!

• Like 3

I wouldn't laugh too hard at J.T. He's the one DVDVR member who can literally make you disappear with the right phone call. :o

I think.

I've played GTA with him. He's not.

Rubbin while racin is not the same as govt black ops.