DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

Per Meltzer on the LAW, the rest of the shows after they finish running what's been taped will be clip shows. Just in case you thought TNA couldn't be more of a lame duck.

Knowing this company's "fail upwards" streak, the clip shows will draw amazing ratings and will be the impetus for some dumb network to make a deal.

• Like 1

How much TV does TNA have to tape before they go by the boards?

I'd pretty much turn the damper way down on the storylines and just present quality wresling in an attempt to set themselves as an alternative to WWE. They have absolutely nothing to lose at this point, and should at least showcase the guys wrestling in an attempt to get them on at other places, if they can't secure a TV deal.

Unfortunately, are they lacking of good wrestlers since they've let nearly everyone go who actually seeks more than $50 a match? Samoa Joe vs. Low-Ki, 2-hour match.

I'm shockingly ok with a Ki-Joe 2 hour match, even in 2014. Honestly, WWE should just bring Ki into NXT, and start him from scratch as New Hakushi.

That may or may not have been a Nyquil-and-Yuengling dream I had last night.

One of those shows implied that they aren't getting paid for any if these spike shows which makes sense

Well, it makes more sense than TNA paying to be on FSN. This is just Spike giving them some free airtime - Spike's not paying for the show, but TNA's not paying for it either beyond the taping costs.

I'd pretty much turn the damper way down on the storylines and just present quality wresling in an attempt to set themselves as an alternative to WWE. They have absolutely nothing to lose at this point, and should at least showcase the guys wrestling in an attempt to get them on at other places, if they can't secure a TV deal.

Unfortunately, are they lacking of good wrestlers since they've let nearly everyone go who actually seeks more than $50 a match? Samoa Joe vs. Low-Ki, 2-hour match.

I'm shockingly ok with a Ki-Joe 2 hour match, even in 2014. Honestly, WWE should just bring Ki into NXT, and start him from scratch as New Hakushi.

I am down for seeing Low Ki doing a Hakushi tribute act complete with a bazillion fake tattoos.

• Like 1

I am down for seeing Low Ki doing a Hakushi tribute act complete with a bazillion fake tattoos.

thirded for Lokushi

How much longer can "within the week" and "soon" be stretched pertaining to the new TV deal?

Is there anyone on Twitter with any information?

No! And there never has been...

No likes for the assist? ... you fickle bastards ...

• Like 1