DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

Wait, what put him over the line?  (Apologies if I shouldn't be asking.)

We like to keep things like this a mystery for people to sort out on there own. It keeps everyone on their toes, unsure of whether their next step may be their last.

OR WAS IT?!?!?!?!?!

Yes. It was.

Who's to say it wasn't because I accidentally typed in EN090 when I meant to type up Big Fresh. 

Also, you all suck and I can't wait to destroy this whole subfolder.

• Like 1

OR WAS IT?!?!?!?!?!

Yes. It was.

Who's to say it wasn't because I accidentally typed in EN090 when I meant to type up Big Fresh.

Also, you all suck and I can't wait to destroy this whole subfolder.

Just do it, not like this is a democracy or anything.

How much TV does TNA have to tape before they go by the boards?

I'd pretty much turn the damper way down on the storylines and just present quality wresling in an attempt to set themselves as an alternative to WWE. They have absolutely nothing to lose at this point, and should at least showcase the guys wrestling in an attempt to get them on at other places, if they can't secure a TV deal.

Unfortunately, are they lacking of good wrestlers since they've let nearly everyone go who actually seeks more than $50 a match? Samoa Joe vs. Low-Ki, 2-hour match.

Me personally...I would rather the last TNA shows be more TNA-ey than ever before..that way there is no waxing nostalgic 5 years down the road when there is still no viable alternative to the WWE in America. 

Every match has an "on the pole" stip, and swerves abound.

Either that or EC3 and Rockstar Spud's Variety show..

Do they have overseas TV commitments they're contracted to after the Spike run ends? Basically, will they have to produce television in some form even if they're no longer on TV in the U.S.?

And what of the people under contract? Are they just gonna get paid to sit around in the timeframe between the last set of TV tapings (have those been announced?) and the British tour in late January? Probably gonna be at least six-seven weeks of nothing. I'd use the time to try to impress the Dark Overlords of Wrestling, aka the WWE.

Me personally...I would rather the last TNA shows be more TNA-ey than ever before..that way there is no waxing nostalgic 5 years down the road when there is still no viable alternative to the WWE in America. 

Irony of ironies, doing an On the Pole match now would be considered plagiarizing the WWE by some people.

Irony of ironies, doing an On the Pole match now would be considered plagiarizing the WWE by some people.

If it's a Coal Miner's Glove, I'm cool with it.