DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

I'm kinda intrigued by the idea of Scott Steiner going to MMA, given his perchant for head drops and frankensteiners and other things he'd probably never do in MMA.  Also, since Steiner seems to have decided to live his Big Poppa Pump gimmick, the idea of roided up, incoherent BPP in MMA amuses me.

I'm kinda intrigued by the idea of Scott Steiner going to MMA, given his perchant for head drops and frankensteiners and other things he'd probably never do in MMA.  Also, since Steiner seems to have decided to live his Big Poppa Pump gimmick, the idea of roided up, incoherent BPP in MMA amuses me.

he could wear old Strike Force gear all the time like he was still employed by them, a la Main Event Mafia. That would be brilliant. As would calling Randy Couture an old, crooked yellow teethed bastard. 

Someone tweeted JR about what would have happened if MMA was arpund in the 80s. Hr said something about 2 different products.

But i wonder many people from the mid 80s onward would have picked MMA over pro wrestling? People like:

Dr Death

the Steiners

Austin

Simmons

Etc

I don't know about onwards but you factor in the 80's and all you can ever imagine is basically

the bar fights from No Holds Barred with a bit more organization/booze/cocaine behind it.

So Stan Hansen for sure..

I'm pretty sure the announcement is actually about EN090's twitter account. It's the best news they've had in months.

It would be, except he seems to have gone scorched earth and took his creeper on LVE and gone full Creeper on Dixie.

I expect him to win the World Title when they get their TV deal in Lichtenstein.