DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

Lashley really is the best thing TNA has had in a while.  Guy was great in TNA and fought and won 2 MMA fights during his reign (at least during the airdates).  They weren't pretty or particularly impressive but he got his hand raised and that's all a good promoter should need to capitalize.

Not to pile on, but...

Lashley really is the best thing TNA has had in a while. Guy was great in TNA and fought and won 2 MMA fights during his reign (at least during the airdates). They weren't pretty or particularly impressive but he got his hand raised and that's all a good promoter should need to capitalize.

The buildings are empty cause post-Jarrett they don't do any local promotion. After he left, show promotion basically consisted of the graphics during Impact and probably Twitter. The only way you'd know TNA was in town is by going online the next day and seeing the pictures of the empty venue.

For the Manhattan Center tapings they had advertising in Times Square and they sent guys out to do media. Which is ridiculous because NYC is the one place in the world where I think they could probably get away with doing little to no advertising and still fill the venue. Still won't make any money though cause the rent is too damn high.

The first NYC tapings didn't sell out and is an under 1000 seat venue. The third day wad on the 800s.

"Yeah, which one of you has the lowest prices on used underwear?"

I don't know about the knockouts QnA, but I'm sure glad the direction of this conversation isn't a trainwreck.

You do realize I'm completely kidding. I can't afford used underwear, I'm not made of money.

What would be shocking is if Dixie signed Shocker thinking he and Alberto Del Rio were the same guy.

Well, someone might be shocked.  Somewhere.  Maybe.

Mildly amused, at the very least.

• Like 1

They should sign Mysterizz or however you spell Sin Cara's new name, I'm too lazy to look it up.

Actually, they should announce they're pairing with Global Force to bring the NJPW PPV to America:

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION PRESENTS

GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING PRESENTING

Japanese wrestling