DVDVR Message Board

UNFINISHED story lines, angles, etc. What's the rumor?

I'm trying to find that incredibly homoerotic advertisement of Jim Powers, Alex Wright, The Renegade and someone else (Joe Gomez?) running along the beach and taking their shirts off but it doesn't appear to be on youtube.

Maybe vintage ads are the next thing they can put up on the network.

Yeah, it was Joe Gomez.  I respoded because just a couple nights ago I was discussing this angle with someone.  (Yeah, I know.....no, I don't remember why.)  And the 4th guy we didn't remember was Jim Powers, so thank you. 

I'm trying to find that incredibly homoerotic advertisement of Jim Powers, Alex Wright, The Renegade and someone else (Joe Gomez?) running along the beach and taking their shirts off but it doesn't appear to be on youtube.

Maybe vintage ads are the next thing they can put up on the network.

I found the Nitro they aired that on, but for some reason it's not on the uploaded episode on YouTube. I did, however, find screenshots. So for your homoerotic pleasure:

beach1.jpg

beach2.jpg

beach3.jpg

beach4.jpg

beach5.jpg

And here's the episode/their match:

Re: The Gobbledy Gooker

One rumor I remember reading at the time before the "hatching" was that the egg would contain a bodybuilder and would be a launching paid for McMahon's WBF.  I think WBF was set to launch around the time, so it actually made sense (even if the "hatching egg" didn't).

Re: The Gobbledy Gooker

One rumor I remember reading at the time before the "hatching" was that the egg would contain a bodybuilder and would be a launching paid for McMahon's WBF. I think WBF was set to launch around the time, so it actually made sense (even if the "hatching egg" didn't).

The egg hatching would have been a perfect launching for the WBF. As it turned out, Vince laid an egg with the WBF.

The weirdest part of all that is still Rock singing about Cena getting divorced two or three months before it happened.

And tweeting about Bin Laden being killed before anyone or anywhere else broke the news.

Wasn't one of his cousins on the seal team that got Bin Laden?

Rikishi killed Bin Laden?

The weirdest part of all that is still Rock singing about Cena getting divorced two or three months before it happened.

And tweeting about Bin Laden being killed before anyone or anywhere else broke the news.

Wasn't one of his cousins on the seal team that got Bin Laden?

Rikishi killed Bin Laden?

He did it for Barack.

• Like 5

I just imagine The Shield kicking down Bin Laden's door, Reigns super man punching some Al Qaeda members, Rollins jumping from random things and Ambrose chasing Bin Laden through the house. 

I wish WWE made kayfabe WWE Films. A Shield one that flashbacked to the formation of the group would be great.