DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

He should have taken a page from JUSTIFIED and just said:

[Olyphant]

"I'll see you tomorrow at the catering table.  You have 24 hours to either apologize to me, leave the company, or be choked until you evacuate your bowels in front of all these nice people.  Now, I'll probably get fired for No. 3 but I'm kind of on my way out anyway and I have more money in my real life than you have mana or whatever the fuck it is in World of Pimples or whatever it is you jerk off to all day.  You, on the other hand, will be known forever as Mr. shit dribble.  You know how much John, for instance, loves to talk about poop, and man, you will be like a dream come true for him.  And every time you pitch a cute snarky "meme" to anyone here, all they're going to see is your teary face when you were screaming 'Oh, please stop! I think I'm shitting all over myself!  Oh, God, I am.  I'm doing it!  Why is this happening to me?'  So, I'll see you tomorrow.  Are the tater tots good today?"[/Olyphant]

Let him think it over for a day.  Some people are visual learners and they need to imagine all the outcomes and see the pity in other people's eyes as they walk around before they start to understand something.

In my mind, I am Mexican Tim Olyphant all fucking day tomorrow.

• Like 6

I don't remember the POWER OF ONE VOICE, but I do remember SQUASH IT, the seminal anti-violence campaign of my youth, that was so huge that an entire episode of 90210 was devoted to it. An episode that featured a scene that single handedly improved race relations to a point that Barack Obama could aspire to be the president he is today:

chc-squash.jpg

Maybe they didn't get 90210 in Mexico so that Alberto Del Rio could learn this valuable lesson of squashing a beef before it squashes you.

Also a Saved By The Bell:The New Class episode.

I personally am just tired of big discussions which must occur like clockwork whenever something happens that was potentiality racist, sexist or any other ist of your choice.

It's not that there issues aren't real. It's not that these issues are not to be taken seriously by the WWE, govt etc, but how many times can the Internet hop on the same hamster wheel.

• Like 3

When Hayes said to Mark Henry ,"I'm more of a n------ than you", Henry didn't smack the shit out of him and kill him as a result. He went to management about it. Hayes was suspended for awhile and Henry stayed employed and eventually had his greatest run.

• Like 3

When Hayes said to Mark Henry ,"I'm more of a n------ than you", Henry didn't smack the shit out of him and kill him as a result. He went to management about it. Hayes was suspended for awhile and Henry stayed employed and eventually had his greatest run.

At the time Henry was given shit for going to the office instead of smacking Hayes. 

When people get insulted at work, they can handle it the way they want to. Del Rio is a millionaire with options, he made the right call slapping the half man. 

• Like 3

I totally remember those Janice and Steve ads. They were still on AM radio last year in Philly, which is the very definition of pissing in to the wind.

Does anyone remember the domestic violence PSA in which the husband starts beating the wife after he yells 'pizza? For dinner?!?!' It was on years ago. I never understood why the dude was so pissed. What is wrong with pizza for dinner? Also, I would guess that the vast majority of pizza is consumed for dinner. It's not as though pizza is predominantly a lunch or breakfast food.

That was a beloved part of my childhood and something me and my brother randomly throw at each other to this day.

But yeah, "pizza? PIZZA? Dinner ready is a pizza? THANKS HONEY!!"

Someone slap him, please.

I know someone who can do the job and currently has no other job to do.

tumblr_m50nplNviY1qg7zl2o1_500.gif

Did someone spill some spaghetti sauce there?
What movie is that?

There Will Be Blood

Daniel Day Lewis is a scary mofo. He was great as "Bill the Butcher".

In my dreams Wade Barrett is Barrett the Butcher and intimidates his opponents by poking his glass eye with a knife.

Also, I think Jarrett showing up in New Japan may have torpedoed my interest in that company now. The saga of Super Ape: Jaded Wrestling Fan takes a new turn.