DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Didn't Orton claim that he only put tanning oil on Rochelle's stuff?

(And how in the hell did I remember that name?)

Rochelle Loewen herself said as far back as 2005 that it was baby oil but, well, I don't suppose anybody watches shoot interviews by divas.

Although Rochelle does say Orton vandalized her belongings, the extreme version found on the 'net is not true. "It was just merely self-tanning lotion and baby oil," Rochelle revealed what she found in her bag, "but I wouldn't put it past him to sh*t in my bag". The story behind what led to this and Loewen's comments about the "true" Randy Orton are what got very interesting.

Anyone who thinks slaps do no damage wasn't paying attention the last time the topic of Rick Rude and his Pimp Hand Of Death came up.

Also, if this story is true, ten bucks says that replace the slap with a revolver and the whole thing is basically a re-enactment of the scene in Goodfellas where Spider gets whacked for telling Joe Pesci to go eff himself, up to and including the part where DeNiro (or in this case, a provocateur in the locker room) busts on him for letting Spider get away with it.

• Like 2

Anyone who thinks slaps do no damage wasn't paying attention the last time the topic of Rick Rude and his Pimp Hand Of Death came up.

Also, if this story is true, ten bucks says that replace the slap with a revolver and the whole thing is basically a re-enactment of the scene in Goodfellas where Spider gets whacked for telling Joe Pesci to go eff himself, up to and including the part where DeNiro (or in this case, a provocateur in the locker room) busts on him for letting Spider get away with it.

So somebody told Del Rio to go get his shinebox?

Rochelle made a long journey from Milan to Minsk.

Thank you :)

I barely even remember Rochelle. Did she ever do anyone of note?

Fixed.

If Google is to be believed, Bill Maher.

I guess you could say that she's very.....liberal.....about who she sleeps with.

• Like 2

AJ got into with Michelle Beadle after Beadle said something like "what's up fuckface?" to CM Punk and Punk tried to play if off like he was offended but in reality he and Beadle were friends and Beadle just isn't very professional to begin with..  Long story short, it involved three people who I wish to never see on television again.

• Like 4