DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Oh God...twenty years from now douches are still going to be asking her to sign Ipod cases at events.

At shows during her entrance it will look like a Bray Wyatt entrance but with the lights up and no flashes on.

This is going to get ugly as only smarky shit can get ugly.

• Like 4

She would have gotten away with it but she kept waving her hands in the cobra position singing DO DO DO DO DO DO DO in a continuous loop. I mean even by Wal Mart standards that would be weird

She would rather have been arrested than to attend Santino party in the back stage area last night. Even with the twisted tea :unsure:

This implies Emma would actually put effort into her gimmick.

Ryder probably owes his continued employment to being Adam Rose's bunny.

Ryder should have a masked gimmick as Bunny Man, teaming with Adam Rose as the Exotic Express.

They can feud with Rybaxel and the Big Guy can cut promos about Hasenpfeffer.

She would have gotten away with it but she kept waving her hands in the cobra position singing DO DO DO DO DO DO DO in a continuous loop. I mean even by Wal Mart standards that would be weird

She would rather have been arrested than to attend Santino party in the back stage area last night. Even with the twisted tea :unsure:

Even with the Twisted Tea, that party looked depressing. I say Adam Rose is either repackaged in NXT or released by Summerslam. As for Emma, it will probably be a lot sooner than that.

Did it kinda make anyone else arch their eyebrows that two of the most kid-friendly stars in the kid-friendly WWE were doing a commercial for hard iced tea?

Adam Rose is really frustrating to watch, because it's like the crowd wants to be into his act, but he does nothing to allow them to be a part of it during his matches. The Exotic Express is much more lively and focused on fan participation, but he needs to embrace the chants when they happen. Dance to them, sing along with them, encourage them in literally any way. It's painful to watch.