DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

HARTFORD — A female WWE wrestler was arrested on a shoplifting charge Monday, police said.

Tenille Dashwood of Winter Park, Fla. was charged with sixth-degree larceny after she stole an item from Wal-Mart, police said. The alleged theft was reported to police about I p.m.

Dashwood, whose ring name is "Emma," appeared in community court Tuesday. She was told to do community service, according to her lawyer, Hubert Santos.

Santos said outside the courtroom that his client's arrest stemmed from a mistake. She was using the self-checkout machine at the Hartford Walmart when she bought about $30 of items but forgot to pay for a case for an iPod or iPad, he said.

Emma may be from Australia but in this instance she's a true Floridian. I don't know how it is in other states but no one here can seemingly do self checkout properly.

Anybody over 50 in California are the same way.

Poor poor crazy diamond

In the State of Connecticut, sixth-degree larceny is a shoplifting charge of an item worth $250 or Less. The crime, if convicted, could lead to a sentence of up to 3 months in jail and/or fines up to $500. It is considered a Class C Misdemeanor.

So I am assuming it will come out that she will claim that she "forgot" that she put on a necklace or something like that and walked out of the store with it on.

I'm an old man, I'm confused!

98977_seinfeld_310025jpg.jpg

• Like 9

Adam Rose is really frustrating to watch, because it's like the crowd wants to be into his act, but he does nothing to allow them to be a part of it during his matches. The Exotic Express is much more lively and focused on fan participation, but he needs to embrace the chants when they happen. Dance to them, sing along with them, encourage them in literally any way. It's painful to watch.

It would help if they stayed at ringside during matches.

If we get some skit on RW with Santino trying to return a flagged book I'll be satisfied

How do you forget to pay, was she juggling a million items? How much stuff does 30 bucks get you?!

At Wal-Mart? If you shop right, maybe half the store. 

I still don't see how a hot, blonde, white semi-famous girl got arrested for stealing an iPod case at Walmart. Is Emma as awkward in real life as she is on TV?

Her accent.  Guy probably was enraged because she was clearly a snobby Brit who thinks she's better than everyone.  Might even be French. 

• Like 1